Friday, February 09, 2007
Camp Inspiration at Ngee Ann Poly


Just heard from an important source that our school team lost the debate. :( wah!!!!!!!!!!! But everyone, please cheer up. They'd tried their best, and that's the most important.
Now, back to the cheerful things I'm good at, laughing and making a fool out of myself. Today, we went to Ngee Ann Poly for some talks and activities. Skipping the talks, let's move straight to the activities.
First, we connected a circuit to make a rain detector. Quite a cute invention. When the rain detector touches water(rainwater), the light bulb would light up and the motor would spin.
Not much to be elaborated.
The interesting part starts here. We played with robots! There were human type robots, bigger human type robots, small little cute ones, and of course, the one I played with, the dinosaur. No time to link it properly, but I'll try my best. Those interested in watching could ask me next Monday. I'll bring it. I hope I can, because my mum wants to develop the photos accumulated since June last year!
Hopefully you would enjoy the footages(when I bring them on Monday) and the rest of the photos are at http://flytha.live.spaces.com .
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:55 PM
+ + +




<< Home