Sunday, March 11, 2007
Sports Day 2007
It's been a long time since I last stopped writing, Chinese New Year, birthday parties have yet to be updated. I apologise but I lack the time to do so in the near future. :(
I shall just talk about something more recent, the sports day. :) It was rather sunny and all that, we had the aerobics workout which didn't seem very popular with the students. My form teacher was really hilarious as what my mum took on the video cam. I ran in quite a few events which was, to a certain extent, tiring, but overall, fun. :P Received awards and a terrible sunburn, I hope the dance teacher wouldn't freak out at me. :D
Holiday is here but I can't find the time to play. Dance practice everyday! How to study even? However, I try to have fun like what I always do. Bye!!! XD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:35 PM
+ + +




<< Home