Friday, November 16, 2007
Prom Night 2007
Some photos first...
Prom Night 2007 [14/11]
I started the day at 9am with some TV watching while i waited for the rest to come to my house. My mum sent me to the market to buy home some ingredients for lunch. And i reached home finding karen already waiting in the house! So early. went up to my room and relaxed for a while while the rest-Wendy Teo&Heng and Jia Xin arrived. So at the time being, I helped Karen paint her remaining unpainted nails. When Wendy Teo arrived, I helped her paint her nails too. Jia Xin and Wendy Heng came simultaneously and left their barang barang to go to a salon in Thomson Plaza. So I started out on Karen's hair using the rebonding thing followed by Wendy Teo. When I've finished with their hair, Jia Xin and Wendy heng came back with their's. Sensing a lack of time, I started out on Wendy Heng's face(make up) and the rest of the girls. So tiring but fun and fulfilling. Spent 10 minutes on my face and just rushed out of the house to board our taxi. We were caught in a jam too. sigh... We were still early but the taxi fare was alarmingly high ($17++)! Very shy lor, hehe.
So many pretty and handsome ppl. I'm so impressed. XD Sitting next to the buffet table was the best treat.
I didn't expect anything from the lucky draw and just took a photo of my ticket. Just after i did that, my no. got called! So... indescribable.. yes.. shocked. Luckily I took a photo, it got confiscated.
Ate to my fill. Delicious food especially the mushroom soup.
Took many photos and rushed to meet my father. Oops i made him wait for 15mins! So so sorry! But he didn't scold me{Gee thanks}
Slept at 1+ that day yawn*
Well that's all lor. See ya soon XD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:04 PM
+ + +






<< Home