Tuesday, June 12, 2007
Class gathering- 209 BBQ [2005]
Today, I am aching from the aftermath of the 209 barbecue... no no, not from the BBQ itself but from the 2h bicycle ride... I think. Below are some of the pictures that I'd love to share with everyone. 11/06/2007...
Greeted by beautiful scenery...
A watch tower???
Parking our bics to play at the beach.
Strolling there.
Found an already drawn heart and added on the letters 'SKS'
[sorry to the couple who scribed that heart, we'll just borrow it for a while :/ ]
Karen and I
{I took it XD}
The background, the sand and the model looks nice :D
Another of my personal favourites [my hand and a shell XD]
Picturesque view
Karen took this cute bird :)
weiqi- wendyteo- ME- karen- meiwei XD
The night sea...
Red sky at night... sherperd's delight :D
Reflections for this day:::
1. I managed to ride a 'doublecycle' with a passenger after not cycling for 4 years.
2. I saw my old classmates, though most are still in my present class.
3. I took some master pieces (karen & wendy teo did too)
4. Office workers may also be uncivilised- after the BBQ, we left early and ran to catch a taxi. Most of them were hired, so we ran & ran and ran past 3 grown man office workers, and finally, 10 metres later, managed to hail a cab. The taxi drove past the very same men. The taxi driver asked us whether those guy's legs were broken, I didn't really get him. Then later he told us that 1 of the guys pointed his middle finger. We were totally disgusted at their behaviour. Even the taxi driver praised us for running for our taxi. :) Those guys (obviously not gentlemanly enough in the first place) ought to be ashamed of themselves.
Anyway, We still enjoyed ourselves and sweet memories... hope they last...
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:27 PM
+ + +




<< Home