Sunday, April 08, 2007
The pre- weekend??? :P
5/4/07
Today, there was a cross country run. Never really expected to get a prize, but somehow, lady luck seemed to be on my side, and that’s all. Somemore that day my left eye was super swollen. Ruby thought I didn't sleep enough or what. LOLz. Haha, later that day when I reached home, I found out that I was locked out of the house!!! It happened that I did not bring out my house keys [ as it was cross country] and my mum went out that very morning. I was super groaning lah. Luckily I brought some coins. { I actually told wendy teo that I would only bring $2, but I thought I might need to buy drinks so I brought along some coins. Whew! That was close. So called my mum at the mama shop phone, and she told me that she had errands to run and won’t be home anytime soon. WHAT?! Super fed up. So I went home and sat at the doorstep of the house. Waited… and waited… (played with some plants outside my house) I had a Singapore Kids Society meeting to attend to so I couldn’t be on time at 1. Felt super helpless, cannot do anything except sit outside the house praying that she would come home soon. 1 hour later, 12.59pm, I saw my mum. After the door was opened, I rushed to bathe and grabbed all the things for the meeting. The meeting was kind of rescheduled to 1.30pm, however, I could only reach there at about 2. Ya, I reached there about 2. Had the first SKS meeting outside school, everyone was there except Johnny. L But a surprise guest came, Jeremy?! Seems like ‘Susan’ told him about this. But things were more lively with him. We just laughed and laughed, especially Wendy Teo?! LOL :D
Today, there was a cross country run. Never really expected to get a prize, but somehow, lady luck seemed to be on my side, and that’s all. Somemore that day my left eye was super swollen. Ruby thought I didn't sleep enough or what. LOLz. Haha, later that day when I reached home, I found out that I was locked out of the house!!! It happened that I did not bring out my house keys [ as it was cross country] and my mum went out that very morning. I was super groaning lah. Luckily I brought some coins. { I actually told wendy teo that I would only bring $2, but I thought I might need to buy drinks so I brought along some coins. Whew! That was close. So called my mum at the mama shop phone, and she told me that she had errands to run and won’t be home anytime soon. WHAT?! Super fed up. So I went home and sat at the doorstep of the house. Waited… and waited… (played with some plants outside my house) I had a Singapore Kids Society meeting to attend to so I couldn’t be on time at 1. Felt super helpless, cannot do anything except sit outside the house praying that she would come home soon. 1 hour later, 12.59pm, I saw my mum. After the door was opened, I rushed to bathe and grabbed all the things for the meeting. The meeting was kind of rescheduled to 1.30pm, however, I could only reach there at about 2. Ya, I reached there about 2. Had the first SKS meeting outside school, everyone was there except Johnny. L But a surprise guest came, Jeremy?! Seems like ‘Susan’ told him about this. But things were more lively with him. We just laughed and laughed, especially Wendy Teo?! LOL :D
6/4/07
Today is Good Friday, went to church service. They showed a video about Christ Jesus being crucified on the cross, so scary till I nearly cried. [ sorry, I’m rather sensitive] After church, went to Bishan North somewhere and bought my favourite ondeh ondeh (番薯蛋). My mum ate one of them and the brown sugar squirted out of her mouth onto another person’s arm?! I stood there, dumbfounded, not knowing how to react. HAHA!!! But the case was closed. Happy but embarrassing ending. *Sigh* my mum should have been more careful. Brown sugar is sticky you know? My bro got Chinese remedial?! In the middle of a public holiday? The Chinese teacher must be nuts! Anyway, went home to do some stuff and went out for dinner again. Went to fish & co. The food was delicious. Ate until my stomach bloated. Ha, kept stealing food off other people’s plates. [ my family’s only lah :)] Now at home typing for 2 day’s entries. Hahahahahaha!!! That’s all I want to say. SKS rox!!!
Today is Good Friday, went to church service. They showed a video about Christ Jesus being crucified on the cross, so scary till I nearly cried. [ sorry, I’m rather sensitive] After church, went to Bishan North somewhere and bought my favourite ondeh ondeh (番薯蛋). My mum ate one of them and the brown sugar squirted out of her mouth onto another person’s arm?! I stood there, dumbfounded, not knowing how to react. HAHA!!! But the case was closed. Happy but embarrassing ending. *Sigh* my mum should have been more careful. Brown sugar is sticky you know? My bro got Chinese remedial?! In the middle of a public holiday? The Chinese teacher must be nuts! Anyway, went home to do some stuff and went out for dinner again. Went to fish & co. The food was delicious. Ate until my stomach bloated. Ha, kept stealing food off other people’s plates. [ my family’s only lah :)] Now at home typing for 2 day’s entries. Hahahahahaha!!! That’s all I want to say. SKS rox!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:34 PM
+ + +




<< Home