Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Yup, busy is what I am now.
Imagine waking up in the morning feeling rather lethagic due to insufficient sleep the night before. Walking into the toilet and staring at your face, " Oh Man! how haggard I look!" Then, a list of both wonderful things and annoying stuff rushes through your brain cells... "Wake up! Wake up! time for school :))
This is how I have been since the end of the march holidays. So much homework, so many tests coming up, so many events, so much cca :( ... I hope that I can find the time one of these days to take time off to do some proper sleeping. More private time by myself would be appreciated. Friends do come in handy at this point of time. So there, after this entry, I be rushing back to my really busy life once again. Don't expect many entries coming, maybe 1 last one next week???
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:30 PM
+ + +




<< Home