Sunday, May 13, 2007
Post exams madness yay!
my family
my oreo cheese cake
Laksa?
12 May 2007
Woke up late and exclaimed, “No more exams!!!” Oh man , I was so happy. Went for tuition and went to Ngee Ann City for a Mother’s day dinner. Went to a restaurant for a buffet. Each person cost $40!!! So we ate our best, ate like I never eaten in days, I also happened to be really famished. In total, I ate 1 bowl of shark’s fin soup, a bowl of chicken rice, a bowl of laksa, 6 slices of chocolate coated apple, lots of sushi and sashimi, and little cakes. Ate until very full, then took family pic.
Happy Mother's Day :)
Woke up late and exclaimed, “No more exams!!!” Oh man , I was so happy. Went for tuition and went to Ngee Ann City for a Mother’s day dinner. Went to a restaurant for a buffet. Each person cost $40!!! So we ate our best, ate like I never eaten in days, I also happened to be really famished. In total, I ate 1 bowl of shark’s fin soup, a bowl of chicken rice, a bowl of laksa, 6 slices of chocolate coated apple, lots of sushi and sashimi, and little cakes. Ate until very full, then took family pic.
Happy Mother's Day :)
11 May 2007
Today is the last day of the exams, feeling super relaxed, though I think I have flunked my chemistry, Chinese, a maths and biology. Very cake sim. But nevermind, only mid year what. So I went shopping with Karen and Wendy Teo, we wanted to watch a movie but the only nice movie then was Spiderman and I had watched that last week already, so this 2 nice ladies decided not to watch any movies today. [ thank you ladies J]. I bought some stuff, no no a lot of stuff, shopped like I’ve never shopped in a decade. Then when we were walking outside Cineleisure, Karen told me that there were some Deyi students. I was quite blur at that time, dunno why and I stared quite hard but didn’t see anyone. Then suddenly I saw… I saw Benson and Jia Hao in their home clothes { that’s why I didn’t see them} I was very dazed when Benson asked “ how was the bio paper?” I saw Benson show me a good sign and I did that back. Then I realized I had made a fool out of myself and nearly wanted to burst out laughing, I know that Karen & wendy were laughing at me. How embarrassing! After touring 2 rounds around orchard road, I was tired and we headed home. But me, to tuition. However, my water bottle was empty and I really needed water, so I asked Karen whether I could refill my bottle at her house, she agreed so YaY! Who knows after refilling my bottle, she asked if I wanted to stay till tuition time. Of course I agreed, there’s nothing better than spending time with my kakis. So we played the computer. I went for tuition and went home, very tired but still had to do the dishes. Oh yeah and happy birthday Loh Jia Xin.
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 6:43 PM
+ + +




<< Home