Thursday, June 07, 2007
June HoLs
Heh, just cut my hair a few days ago, not very obvious I must say, not many people noticed. [ but I cut away 3 inches of hair!!!] Nevermind, at least my hair dries faster now. { karen & wendy teo did notice lah XD} (psst... I cut the hair myself) I'm kind of scared of the barber, the last time I went, they cut my hair so short that there is little left of it, I was also afraid of being scolded by the M&D teachers. At least I save a few dollars. This holiday is kind of lagging, I feel so restless yet I don't feel like doing anything. Went K-box yesterday with my mother, sang 3.5h straight as mum don't really feel like singing. I admit I may not sing well but at least my brother does not complain. Now... I love BLACK!!! XD
This is for SKANDAN when he comes back from Sydney...
-_-"'
WHERE IS MY TREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 8:51 PM
+ + +




<< Home