Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, December 03, 2007

3/12/2007

Just another NORMAL day at home.. sleeping late and waking up late as usual. But, though I woke up at 11am today, I have not stopped doing stuff till now. To me.. holidays are for fun and more fun! But to my mum.. they are for fun + HOUSEWORK!!!

You know, as a normal girl, I dread housework.. hanging up the clothing, sweeping/mopping the floors, cooking meals, and doing the dishes.. they really drain up my energy. Then I'll tell myself, "woonching ah.. this is all for your own good!" So I've been doing so for this past month after the 'O's lalala.. singing as I do so. Till I feel that I'm now an expert on housekeeping. Well.. then you'll ask, "What about the cooking?".

Cooking is easy.. of course depending on the type of food. I'm sure many know how to cook the basic like maggie mee and porridge? I've been in to more advanced stuff like frying fish lately. No one really taught me.. it was just my sixth sense?

It happened all as an accident.. my father thought I've seen my mum frying fish before, so he asked me to fry 3 fishes for dinner. (I had to prepare the dinner as mum went to perm her hair & settle some of the stuff for the trip) I went, "ooOkkK" and well tried my luck.. tell ya more next time.. dun worry all 3 were edible and tasted good.. except for the 1st fish who lost 1/2 of it's skin. So there I looove cooking.

Earlier[before I turned on the com], I was trying to tug out the lugguage bag from that tiny store room. Oh my.. that dusty little place.. never liked to go in there. It happened that the lugguage I wanted to use was right at the bottom of the 'debris' *slaps forehead. So I pulled and pulled, careful not to lose my footing. Oh man, that big heavy baby, missed my toe by an inch! Whew, that was close! Then I wondered.. how can that be sooo heavy? Like that I dun need to bring any clothing already.. lugguage overweight! When I opened it, I realised what was happening..

THERE WAS ANOTHER LUGGUAGE BAG IN IT!!!!! & inside that lugguage bag were another few smaller ones. *slaps forehead again. It was stacked like those Russian dolls, one inside another from big to small. LOL. So yeah.. I took all of them out and threw them back into the storeroom. **energy drained. So now I'm here telling you my unfortunate tale of pulling the 'Treasure chest' from 'sand' without a spade. So remember.. NEVER EVER put a useful lugguage bag at the bottom of other unimportant heavy stuff, though it would be good weights training. XD

This is my longest entry for months. :)

I LoVe my friends && I still hope for World Peace.

May all of you be blessed with good health & have a WONDERFUL holiday!!

BYe XD see all of you sooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnNN..

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:55 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ This weeks reviews
+ Last Monday 19/11/07 KAREN'S b'day!!!
+ Prom Night 2007
+ 'O' Levels fever
+ Check out my Slide Show!
+ Collaboration of recent or maybe not PHOTOs
+ National day EVE
+ Yishun JC maths and science competition
+ SOME video I posted a long time ago this year
+ AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p