Saturday, October 16, 2010
Semestral Break Week 7

Safra Quadthalon voluteering












NAPFA testing

I felt quite sick that day.. was suffering from a fever the night before.. Well anyway..
We went Chinatown for food after that.. Had some desserts first.. omg.. we ordered everything mango-ish! hahaha!

this is the best actually.. Mango ice with japanese jelly..

mango ice

weiyee & I were hungry so we went for some food!!

& his bak kut teh! hahaha!

& hw could only sit there and watch. hehehe! & drink some of our soups. They replenish soup one sia! Rocks to the max this place!

Lady's finger! I only like the ones she cooks.. LOL

& thread fin!!! :D

Those are leftovers cos I'm usually home late.. :/

I went out with charz.. :D then went for Napfa testing than training..




Napfa testing in the day.. I think for the rest of the day I trained a bit & helped with data entry..

lina's training... by right.. but became a visit to celebral palsy centre. Which was a very enriching experience.. I need more practice to learn to interact with them.. Cos frankly speaking.. I've no idea how...
+ Sunday :DAfter the camp.. went to find ronnie & the rest at Kranji mrt to take a bus into M'sia. :D

























































I think I ended the holidays quite meaningfully? :) It was fun really. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:13 PM
+ + +




<< Home