Attachment Week 9

FLASHMOB FULL DRESS REHEARSALI would say.. its a really long waiting time... used to it la.. NDP and other performances are like that.. Little did we know that there would be rehearsals everyday the coming week... siao siao siao!!! 12pm till 9pm. Then suppered with Shawn, Leslie, Yihui, Michelle @ Pepper lunch.

WORKThey said flashmob practice cancelled, so I went for jumps training. lol! Forgot what I did.. core muscle exercise? lol!
WORKFlashmob rehearsal..Popeyes with Yihui & Shawn

WORKFlashmob rehearsalFood court with Shawn

WORKFlashmob rehearsalSubway with Leslie & Shawn

WORKFlashmob rehearsalS11 with Yihui, Shawn & Leslie.

YOG FlashmobSubway with Nas, Shawn, Zhiyong & Leslie. Played L4D2 later. =x I guess its the last flashmob I'm gonna be joining.. Will be power-packed with events and jumps training & sch work when next sem starts. Sch work always comes first. :D Dun have a choice. hahaha! Ok but I really enjoyed YOG @ NYP & flashmobbing, even though there were some unpleasant moments. (which I dun wish to mention again) Thinking back, I could have helped out at athletics side. lol. I prefer hanging out with sports people, cos they have sportsmanship. :D Wanna thank dance partner cum supper buddy Shawn for keeping me updated with the dance steps when I'm late for practice cos of attachment. & some NYAA members & erm ppl I know in there? lol!
Photodump:











posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:27 PM
+ + +
<< Home