Sunday, June 20, 2010
Attachment Week 2
A nice photo before a cui photo. :D
SNEAK PEEK:

Random photo: See wad I mean by sleepy? sigh.. cui..
Bibs are still the best way to keep your clothes clean.. For alternatives.. you can use the tablecloth..

it was still at athletics camp. hehe. oh yeah & an advanced fathers' day dinner celebration at some restaurant cum KTV thing. So sang after I ate lor. lol! Reached home so late but there's attachment the next day. AHHH!

Woke up. hehe. If late, I take train. If punctual or early I take bus. Simple. Or very late bo bian than cab.


After work was an advanced b'day celebration with my sec sch clique for wendy heng and myself. I was very late cos work ends at 6+ and the meeting time was 6.15pm. LOL!


can see I'm getting grumpy liao. hahaha!

I rushed back to NYP after work. Impressive much. haha! & arrived at 7.30pm. -__- & I really brisked walked the entire journey... + the bus ride and mrt ride.. Sigh.. Gotta hang on for another 2 more months. By the time I reached, I was too cui to train. So sleep deprived so much so I look horrible in photos.. :( Should start using the eyeliner karen and wendy gave me). Its a sign. LOL!

Nothing much.. went home after work. Wanted to blog at home but rather spent the time sleeping. HAHA!

RUSHED like crazy to NYP after work to train! Work ends at 5.30pm on Fridays! So Yup.. rushed I did. :D & I reached sch at 7! :D & I trained! Double leg hop over the hurdles.. and I forgot the name of the drill. LOL!
Then as discussed the night before, we celebrated fathers' day for Mr Guru! & shun bian camwhored. (though I look cui in all)..

























Finally replenished my much needed sleep. :D But still looked sleepy anyway.. Yupyup! Had jumpers outing in the evening.. @ Chomp Chomp!



























Will add captions when I feel like it. LOL! :p
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +





<< Home