Sunday, May 09, 2010
CHARZ!!! :D I missed you! :D

*boing boing!*

Mine. I ordered mine dry. :D = $4.50

Charz's

This is the stall FYI

Dessert.. Fen something. haha. Ok nia.. not worth it for $2.20. :(


& charz bought her lao po bing.

& YES!!! SMELLY TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

tar pao-ed it. :p
byebye :D I will be back!!!

And we sat down somewhere along Singapore river to enjoy the scenary, wind, and food at the same time. Romantic. HAHAHA! :p

YUMMY YUMMY!!!

thigh muscles T_T

WE LOVE SMELLY TOFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piled up a mountain of sour veggies on top. YUMMY YUMMY!

happy with her lao po bing. :p

emo. LOL. Illustrating my stretchy shirt. :p XL size. hahaha!

LOL

merlion!

I have no idea I took this. Charz, did you take that? LOL

finally. took a photo with DNA bridge. haha!

I dunno why.. but I look tall here. lol!



a t..

c g.. OMG.. ATCG = DNA!!!! Adenine, Thymine, Cytosine, Guanine!!! hahaha!

CharmainewoonchinG




Taking a peek at the construction

tearing the couple apart just to take a peek

get lost! your heads are blocking my view!




LOL ok these ppl are fake. LOOKS SUPER REAL THOUGH!!! o.0


beautiful building.





C!




DNA on lamp post!


LAWL



went to raffles city to relax.. watching fountains. I forget all my troubles..








oops. =x

I love charz! :D Pity we are separated for IAP and FYP. Nvm, there's always MSN! hahaha! :)
¡ʎddɐɥ ǝɯ ǝʞɐɯ ɥʇoq noʎ
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:50 PM
+ + +




<< Home