Friday, May 07, 2010
:) As long as there's company, I'm :)

yummilicious!
and nice nice maggi waiting for me at home. :p

cooked lovingly by ah ching's papa. hahaha! =x With kang shi fu's noodle from china! No joke, it is GOOD!
Left and right: Hong Kong Vitasoy.. Middle: S'pore Vitasoy

rofl.
omg.. & this...... Looks and tastes exactly like the guangzhou one.. but is different brand leh.. weird weird de. LOL!


And I love love ramly burger!!! xD

had lunch with fiona today & she gave me badges! haha! Had a nice talk with her also. :) Thanks Fiona!

ya. :) FYP going fine. :)
& you know who you are. Thanks for accompanying me till late while I rush my stuff.. Having someone to talk to I'm emo no more. haha.
& to charz, I miss you! Ps uh.. still haven't finish unpacking so couldn't meet you on Thursday. =x Can't wait to see you again! :)
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home