Monday, May 03, 2010
Mission Happiness @ NYP!!!!
We got loads of free coke!!! & Candy floss & Popcorn & Kuehs & Kachang buteh!!! xD

Posing with limited edition coke bottle. Pity, didn't manage to snatch it from fellow Singaporeans. hahaha! Shows one thing, I'm not kiasu! :p

satisfied with my super huge candy floss made by Jonathan. LOL! It was melting already! Goes to show how hot and humid Singapore is.. tsk..

Prizes for coke design bottles.. awww so pretty!!!


coke bottle!

yeah I got the yellow shirt too! But M size.. omg.. can wear like a dress with leggings. LOL!



I will get the clearer pictures soon. LOL!
We were on STOMP!!! :D








Didn't bring down my memory card.. -__- As usual.. so used my handphone. + some pics kapoked from FB as usual. LOL!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home