Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Saturday, April 24, 2010

PYP day 27 - byebye...... Guangzhou...

byebye PYP... I'm very sad to leave.. There are many things that I will miss..

I miss the fresh air there..
I miss my hostel room..
I miss the pantry..
I miss my hostel mates..
I miss the Panyu food..
I miss 平安堂..
I miss my regular 10RMB hair wash sessions..
I miss 西门口 & the halal food street..
I miss project centre..
I miss everything!
I miss so many things!!! :(

But all good things will come to an end..
Photobucket

byebye 平安堂
Photobucket


Photobucket

byebye police station..
Photobucket


Photobucket

:'( byebye PYP!!!! :'(
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

our plane..
Photobucket

was hungry so any meal would do.. even if I had to fork out 100RMB! T_T
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

MINE! :D
Photobucket

kimchi!!!!
Photobucket

rocks sia! My last meal in china was a great but expensive one!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

the good thing abt SQ.. they provide pretty good icecream! haha!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

me & my 53kg overweight luggage...
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

domo angry sia.. never get to eat human food.. it angry.. go steal my SQ chocolate icecream.. now must brush teeth.. -__-
Photobucket

I really miss everyone!
I have many people to thank for this trip!
I wanna thank everyone for making friends with me! I am a loner no more! I got ppl to lunch with during FYP lunch breaks! :D
I wanna thank nurul for helping me a lot with my proj! Accompanying me to Halal street and preparing the laksa sample!
Also wanna thank PK for helping me on many occasions too!
Also wanna thank YX for the snacks in Project centre!
& Yee wai for helping promote my laksa sampling in the various exchange sessions with the Panyu or hongkong students!
Many people to thank la.. Lastly, thank you everyone for the joy you have given me this past 1 month! I really appreciate and enjoy all of this! Will definitely miss all of you & see you all during lunch breaks! :D

:)

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ PYP day 26 - Last day in PYP! :/
+ PYP day 25 - MUMMY!!! :D
+ PYP day 24 - School tour!
+ PYP day 23 - Guangdong Food & Drugs Vocational Ins...
+ PYP day 22 - Safari Safari! I held a TIGER CUB!!! :D
+ PYP day 21 - Oooh Posh fast cars!
+ PYP day 20 - 1/2 day :D
+ PYP day 19 - English lesson?
+ PYP day 18 - Too cold, too cold!
+ PYP day 17 - Outing day!




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p