Wednesday, April 14, 2010
PYP day 17 - Outing day!
Just another one of those weekly outings.. after all.. we paid to come here and have fun too besides doing our projects. haha!
We went Science Centre in the morning..






Remember the experiment where I forgot which scientist threw down different objects of different weight down the leaning tower of Pisa to demostrate the theory of free fall? It seems kind of true sia. LOL..




Then marcus, ben, elvera, nurul & I queued up for...


This.

This big thing will spin when you're inside.

There are some balls and basketballs inside.

things began a little crazy inside...






the effects of static electricity..














the blood pressure measurer..

















andrea, nurul, irene, me :D

























Then after that school visit.. a design school btw.. we all got transported to the nearest MTR station to go wherever we want.. Didn't feel like going to Chang shou lu again so I psed the girls =x haha & followed the SIT guys (yong xiang, ken, yee wai & alex) to BeiJing lu, thinking I could shop for souveniers there. Ended up eating a lot more rather than buying. lol!








Guangzhou Asia Games countdown! & you know.. I've very interested in such stuff. lol! I've been trying hard to find a long jump goat sia... T_T




a super old street which lies beneath what we were walking on..


















bought 2 more rubic cubes... I bought it there cos its manufactured in China. lol..

I know this 7X7 will cost a bomb in S'pore..

yeah. Cabbed back with them. 5 ppl squashed in a cab. lol! That is definitely not allowed in S'pore. haha!
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home