Friday, April 09, 2010
PYP day 12 - 2.4km!!!
Today I'm disallowed to go Halal street.. I guess the shop owners have to wait. :/ Ok anyway..
For breakfast, I woke up earlier than usual..
糯米鸡

Daily Notice

Wang wang chocolate puff.. hmm not that nice la..


Maggi for lunch -__- Spicy beef flavour. I miss the tom yum flavour ones I always love in Singapore! :(



chocolate soyabean milk.. its a first time.. LOL! Not bad la..

Coffee Pretz from yong xiang. Actually not bad leh. hahaha!

As usual.. the PYP ppl are so nice.. now they provided us with mini dustbins! omg.. I'm so touched already... :')

See what I mean by mini? They're too nice la...

墨鱼丸


The er.. 姜奶糖 there's like ginger inside.. Nice..

But never! I repeat, NEVER eat that before jogging!!!! OMG.. I felt so horrible after my 2.4km...
The almond and egg thing.. Its VERY hard but I like it! hahaha!

Then went for a run with nurul, yee wai, pk & ken. ahaha.. Ok.. I did maintain my standard at 14mins+ Hope to improve a bit more la.. cos its much harder to run in Singapore..
I stretched a lot! & Cartwheeled! & bridged! & split! HAHAHA! Like seriously.. I wonder if I'll ache badly tmr. hahaha! =x
Then went to see them play basketball.. -__- Than went for a drink in another canteen I've never been to.
Food that I eat the most but forgot to take a pic of them:
My 旺旺雪饼!!!! I love it!!! Just RMB15 = S$3 for 1 BIG pack.. about the size of my mini dustbin. LOL! :D


Yup, love the Minute maid orange juice here.. Its got plentiful of pulp!!! :D

& I've got a whole fridge of it! :D
ok so I'm leaving for Hong Kong tmr.. Won't be able to blog these 2 days. Stay tuned yo! :D
:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:49 PM
+ + +




<< Home