Saturday, April 03, 2010
PYP day 6 - badminton?
Today we spent nearly the whole day in campus..
took photo with the beautifully er display done up by PYP. :D


then listened to an economics talk.. I thought it was quite insightful.. :)

Lunched @ canteen..
I didn't take pictures of my food.. but I ordered 1 plate of stir-fried watercress(RMB 1) & 1 plate of steamed egg(RMB1) & 1 bowl of rice(RMB0.30) lol total cost.. less than Singapore 50cents. :D ROCKS!!! Tastes pretty good too!
than had vitasoy..



ya this is not NYP.. its PYP. I think this discipline is good. We have to throw the leftover food into the bin like thing & separate the utensils into the various locations.



Great indeed :D
Today is like washing day! Ya.. the first time I used washing machine on my own (ok this is pathetic -__-)

ya just throw it all(washing powder & clothes) in! + RMB3 = 30 mins wash..

while waiting.. had this sweet which I bought.. ROCKS! Its like Nim 2 where its got a hard candy cover + a soft gooey interior that oozes out. haha! YUMMY!

its like so misty can..

:)

& after taking out the laundry from the washing machine, I hang them up with the help of the long hooked pole. haha.. & there you have it.. :D

Had a badminton competition with the HK & PYP students.. We were each to send 3 representatives of each gender.. 2 would do individual & the other would be the mixed gender doubles. I joined as individual female. haha. Actually only played 1 game which I won rather tediously cos its been about 3-4 years since I last touched the racket. haha! =x & it was only a past time then.. just to have fun with bro. haha.
ya.. pics with camera man. lol!
Then jogged back in the freezing night air to the hostel to bombom & met up for supper @ the BBQ place ust outside PYP.
Siting played with the puppy..

ordering..

Ai tong. haha

Similar to Tuesday's one I went for.


delicious hor fan.. (unsure about food names)

friend dumplings..

grilled chicken.. *GOOD!!!*

my prawns! haha!

Grilled straw mushroons? o_O

frogs leg porridge..

fried egg plant..

more chicken..

Another yum seng session! LOL!


ya.. a rather tiring day.. I'm dozing off already. Hope for a better tmr! yay! :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:40 PM
+ + +




<< Home