Thursday, April 01, 2010
PYP day 4 - gai gai 2
Happy April Fools day! Today I was sad.
APRIL FOOLS!!! :P
It is definitely not a sad day for me! haha. Made more friends le. hahaha. Playing is the best way to make friends, pronto. :D
Nice clip eh. :D

Went to Guangzhou University or something in the morning.



our bus. haha


with chiying

sitting on the grass patch studying.. this is in Guangzhou Medical University? haha so many names I'm confused.. All the universities are clustered together..




















so we actually went to the herb garden there as the herbs & spices museum was under construction. T_T I took photos of many plants & their description. Shan't bore those who are uninterested so I've excluded most of them.



3 leaf clover. haha.. wasn't easy to find a 4 leafed 1.. Wasn't *lucky* enough. HAHA! On second thought.. I'm lucky.. cos this pic's no. is DSCF0888! hahaha!







got stung by I dunno what.. Its still slightly swollen now.. Its that white patch..

many many bicycles!




went to another University's canteen to makan.





shared with chiying. a lot... lol! Guess how much.. S$4 only. -__-



Then went to this place.. the rest just look at them.. very self explanatory...





































its only RMB5 leh.. in singapore.. some auntie cheated me..























































went to this area to shop.. our meeting place for later. lol.


this is actually passion fruit milk tea. Not bad. about.. RMB7 = S$1.40

Giant Pi Pa Gao! haha!

this is what you find in one of the toilets..






猪肠粉

Takopachi


Fried insects.. scorpions, maggots, spiders...

some dumplings?

ya you guessed it.. I tried the scorpions. hehe. :p FYI, I tried spiders & crickets in Cambodia just last year.. now.. new challenge.. :D

ok tasting la.. super crisp.. its just like eating hardened potato chips..

the tofu..

cut fruits.. apple & pear..

sesame paste..

milk pudding.. the stall holder said 'its super intricate' (direct translation). & it was. haha!

Literally fish noodles.. Its like eating long strips of fish cake. lol!



the kid trying to imitate the crazy swaying movements of the donkey.. (will upload videos when I'm back in singapore)






yee wai spilled that peanut paste.. actually he dropped it. lol!

While he went to get a new bowl.. the cleaner swept it up.. the sticky residue looks like an arrow. :p

the tv station that changes colour.

ok no more splurging! D:
But shopping is just so tempting.... T_T Especially in China..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home