Wednesday, March 24, 2010
FYP day 8, Annual Track Meet 2010
It was a long day. & also the day I fell ill.
In the morning.. I went to meet supplier. Once again, thanks loads for the sponsorship of the products, I'll do my ultimate best!
Then when I reached school, went for a photoshoot? haha.
Then I spent my lunch break at the club crawl briefing..
Then after FYP, I went for track meet. Late. Cos FYP ends at 5pm...
Some pictures:
One of the best awards I'll ever receive in my life.. :)


Celebrating of February, March & April babies birthdays!
In the morning.. I went to meet supplier. Once again, thanks loads for the sponsorship of the products, I'll do my ultimate best!
Then when I reached school, went for a photoshoot? haha.
Then I spent my lunch break at the club crawl briefing..
Then after FYP, I went for track meet. Late. Cos FYP ends at 5pm...
Some pictures:
One of the best awards I'll ever receive in my life.. :)


Celebrating of February, March & April babies birthdays!

huiwei, nazri, chenghuan, jeremy, sihao

Happy birthday! Advanced or belated! haha!
we had food!





ok I was really famished..

preparing the cream..


Then we had a Yum Seng session, with the P & VPs holding 1 champange bottle each!




:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home