Saturday, March 13, 2010
CHARZ's BACK!!!! xD
Yay! Beloved Charz has finally made her way back to Singapore! :D She's one of the few ppl that understand me best & there's like no one to talk to these days. -__-
So... since I've been feeling empty the entire week. Cos of the same old feeling, we decided quickly to meet up. :D & All the 'feeling' disappeared! hahaha!
We ate at Yuki n Yaki. hahaha! Steamboat + Teppanyaki. :D We're mega foodies put together.




we took loads of scallops. Cos they taste nice, are the most expensive. This will make our money worth. :D

I


so you could imagine.. I ate over 20 scallops. =x


a super eager charz!

I feel that I'm starting to fatten up again. Weee!

So the icecream mix comes in cups.. that you pour..

then you spread it..

here comes the tricky part.. unstick them from the pan.. as you can see.. we both failed miserably at that. =p


ahh who cares.. just EAT!!! :D

yeah 6 cups! :D




spot my heart. hahahaha!

Then we walked around with me buying more stuff... LOL. I don't like shopping.. cos I think I have everything I need. Once I'm out there walking, I see things I want, I buy them, unless I manage to psycho myself not to. :p Usually fails.. ahh well.. Cos when I ask Charz for her opinion, she goes "Buy la~ Buy la~" T_T Not helping charz, not helping! hahaha!

luo mai kai.. &
Green Tea tart..

Went to shop for my jeans thereafter.. Managed 2 good buys at New Future Jeans @ Far East Plaza. Thanks charz for the patience of waiting. :D




a whole building for Gucci? lol!

YOG YOG YOG!!! I'm also very sad I can't participate in the Opening Ceremony! :( Gotta push down offers for events due to.. you guessed it. :(




On my way back.. saw snails..


LOL.

:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home