Monday, February 22, 2010
I love you CHINGAY!!!
Chingay Chingay!

& wait...

Got the Chingay pass..

& charz & I made the shakers..

Our dinner. Time check: 4pm.

Group photo... 1C!

Er ok.. shall name most of them.. cos unfortunately I have problem remembering names. LOL.




lol 1/2 way through a jump shot.

Jumps!

We were bored.. so they played the scissors, paper, stone.. split game. haha!

the agony of stretching hamstrings. LOL! Glad I dun have to suffer that now for I suffered that about 5 years ago in Sec 1 where we were forced to learn to split in Movement & Dance. hahaha!


balancing cans..

1

2


Aluminium shoulder pads..

'Muscles of Steel'

Genuine muscles. HAHAHA!



forming teams..



hehe :D

Excited cos we have POM POMS!!! :D

All the excited ppl!


Celebrating 50 years of PA. haha!

Goldie. No not bimbo. hahaha!





I'm so HAPPY to be here!

yet nervous.. there's gonna be such a crowd. hahaha!

having fun with POM POMs..



Helium balloons!!!

lion dances..


Dragons!

The above are the Pre-parade segments.
The below are the Post-parade segments.

tossing the fallen confetti to the kids in the audience. hahaha!


Apparantly having loads of fun. hahahaha!

My yellowriver dance partner. HAHAHAHAHHA!

Debrief & keeping of POM POMs for tmr..
20/2/2010POM POM party!

MOTIVATORS!!!




the snake & the eagle. hahaha!

wonders what I'm doing..

Let's do the hawaiian dance~~


I tied fallen POM POM strips on my lanyard. :D
Welcoming ppl!!!

FATIGUE!


We say goodbye~


Rainbow POM POM from some performers. hahaha



this pic is seriously UGLY! LOL!

NOODLE HAIR! xD



This concludes Chingay 2010!
ok a funny incident @ Esplanade while walking to MRT.. Had no more use for the shakers after Chingay.. so I saw recycling bins. Paper, Plastic, Metal & General Waste. I was debating with myself which I should throw it in.. Shakers: Aluminium drink can, filled 1/4 with soybeans, wrapped with paper, & taped up with tape. After some thought, I threw it into the general waste bin. LOL.
& thanks felicia for the card :)

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:12 AM
+ + +





<< Home