Monday, February 01, 2010
1st POL-ITE Track & Field Competition
Busy weeks before, itself & after. But I still went for the competition anyway. In any case, sports does relieve my mind off things. :)

Day 1 - 30/1/2010
Went there with the school where the bus departed at 12pm+. My first event was triple jump. :)
It was a straight finals as there were only 6 ppl competing. lol! It rocks to be a girl. haha! You can't help but admit.. sports are usually male dominated. How many females don't mind the hot scorchy sun & getting sweaty? Definitely not many, judging by the number of complains I hear everyday about how tiring it is to walk from YCK Mrt to NYP. LOL! =x I won't say such things unless I'm running late. hohoho!
K anyway.. no pictures this time but there's videos. :) Well.. it takes either a good camera or a person with great photography skills to be able to capture anyone running or in flying in midair. haha!
So here is my best triple jump. :) 9.93m. A new PB (personal best) & ya.. new sch record. :) Trashed my previous PB by 23cm. HAHA. Its official, Bukit Gombak stadium is nicer to jump in! It has better sand! Anyone cares to sponsor NYP jump pit some nice sand? :D 1000000% appreciation. :D Now its like full of leaves and grubs.. I'll take a pic of it one day. LOL! (ok stop diversion)
THE JUMP. :D
Then well.. ronnie put me to try 100m hurdles as well. I was lucky again cos it was a straight finals. LOL! Its my 2nd time jumping hurdles actually.. didn't get to practice at all.. :/ The last time I did hurdles or rather my first time was during NYP ISG. HAHA... in August 2009 I think.. But I think it was quite a nice attempt. haha! I was praying not to fall.. I hate pain! =x Yup.. nearly fell but didn't. :D Came in last (expected). :D Oh ya, it was a time final. :)

HAHAHA! Lagi flying!

haha my lane number. :)
Then after hurdles I continued running towards to jumps pit. haha! The guys triple jump.
Then decided to take a group pic. Not all there though. =x


ok then was prize presentation..


Yup, 2nd for triple. :)

& last for hurdles. rofl! (no prize for that) :D

& the bus flew off without us. :( cos ronnie said it would leave at 7....) ok nvm.. so giebert, yaping & I MRTed to AMK for Sumo House. :)
Then rushed home to do work... haiz..

Day 2 - 31/1/2010
Since I slept at 7am on the morning itself.. I woke up at 12pm. Did a bit more work & rushed to Gombak.. just cos the video cam was with me... lol..
Thanks Yaping for buying me bread. haha. :) Without you I think I could have fainted. =x
So first was the guy's long jump. Won't post their videos here. haha, its in FB though. :D All 3 got into finals! Yay! :D & I think all got a new PB? hahas!
Then after that it was the girl's turn. :)
Just posting my best jump. We each had 6. I'll spend my whole life uploading... LOL! & another PB! haha! Now its 4.51m. :D
Then prize presentation.
3rd for long jump

YAY for NYP Athletics! Top Male & Female category! Top Poly! Hip hip hooray!~~ :D
Then some group photos. Then left. :)


Walked to MRT with yaping, giebert, huiwei & marcus. Then went causeway point with huiwei & marcus for KFC. lol! Then went home. Then I snoozed and now I'm up again. haha! Sad life. =x
Love track, love jumpers & coach! Thank all of you for being fun-loving & NICE! That's what I join CCAs for, partially for personal development, but more for the fun-aspect of it. :D I've got a life. :D LOVE YOU ALL!!! :D
Marks a nice ending to the month of January. Or maybe not.. spent the last few hours of the day sleeping (dreaming abt school work.. oh my mama...) :(

Day 1 - 30/1/2010
Went there with the school where the bus departed at 12pm+. My first event was triple jump. :)
It was a straight finals as there were only 6 ppl competing. lol! It rocks to be a girl. haha! You can't help but admit.. sports are usually male dominated. How many females don't mind the hot scorchy sun & getting sweaty? Definitely not many, judging by the number of complains I hear everyday about how tiring it is to walk from YCK Mrt to NYP. LOL! =x I won't say such things unless I'm running late. hohoho!
K anyway.. no pictures this time but there's videos. :) Well.. it takes either a good camera or a person with great photography skills to be able to capture anyone running or in flying in midair. haha!
So here is my best triple jump. :) 9.93m. A new PB (personal best) & ya.. new sch record. :) Trashed my previous PB by 23cm. HAHA. Its official, Bukit Gombak stadium is nicer to jump in! It has better sand! Anyone cares to sponsor NYP jump pit some nice sand? :D 1000000% appreciation. :D Now its like full of leaves and grubs.. I'll take a pic of it one day. LOL! (ok stop diversion)
THE JUMP. :D
Then well.. ronnie put me to try 100m hurdles as well. I was lucky again cos it was a straight finals. LOL! Its my 2nd time jumping hurdles actually.. didn't get to practice at all.. :/ The last time I did hurdles or rather my first time was during NYP ISG. HAHA... in August 2009 I think.. But I think it was quite a nice attempt. haha! I was praying not to fall.. I hate pain! =x Yup.. nearly fell but didn't. :D Came in last (expected). :D Oh ya, it was a time final. :)

HAHAHA! Lagi flying!

haha my lane number. :)
Then after hurdles I continued running towards to jumps pit. haha! The guys triple jump.
Then decided to take a group pic. Not all there though. =x


ok then was prize presentation..


Yup, 2nd for triple. :)

& last for hurdles. rofl! (no prize for that) :D

& the bus flew off without us. :( cos ronnie said it would leave at 7....) ok nvm.. so giebert, yaping & I MRTed to AMK for Sumo House. :)
Then rushed home to do work... haiz..

Day 2 - 31/1/2010
Since I slept at 7am on the morning itself.. I woke up at 12pm. Did a bit more work & rushed to Gombak.. just cos the video cam was with me... lol..
Thanks Yaping for buying me bread. haha. :) Without you I think I could have fainted. =x
So first was the guy's long jump. Won't post their videos here. haha, its in FB though. :D All 3 got into finals! Yay! :D & I think all got a new PB? hahas!
Then after that it was the girl's turn. :)
Just posting my best jump. We each had 6. I'll spend my whole life uploading... LOL! & another PB! haha! Now its 4.51m. :D
Then prize presentation.
3rd for long jump

YAY for NYP Athletics! Top Male & Female category! Top Poly! Hip hip hooray!~~ :D
Then some group photos. Then left. :)


Walked to MRT with yaping, giebert, huiwei & marcus. Then went causeway point with huiwei & marcus for KFC. lol! Then went home. Then I snoozed and now I'm up again. haha! Sad life. =x
Love track, love jumpers & coach! Thank all of you for being fun-loving & NICE! That's what I join CCAs for, partially for personal development, but more for the fun-aspect of it. :D I've got a life. :D LOVE YOU ALL!!! :D
Marks a nice ending to the month of January. Or maybe not.. spent the last few hours of the day sleeping (dreaming abt school work.. oh my mama...) :(
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:35 AM
+ + +




<< Home