Friday, January 01, 2010
First outing of the Year!
Met NDP ppl @ Bedok, left the stuff @ chee ann's house. Took the wrong bus & ended up in the middle of nowhere. So took 2 buses back to chee ann's house. Slacked a while there. Took another bus to AMK. Bus 25..




On the way to NTUC kanna scolded by some ah lian for blocking her. -__- Bought the drinks. Made our way to zhicong's house.
ok this is my virgin time trying to start a fire. LOL! For BBQ la. I normally use gas stoves..
FIRE FINALLY!
covering the burning charcoal as it started raining.
my turn..
*blur photos not from my cam. hahahaha!* =x

marinated chicken..
zhicong, weiren




flipping the chicken wings
I must have been laughing at chao tar wings. LOL


the jelly I made. *gleams*
haha marshmellows toasted by ky

in zhicong's house

chao tar wings

beef satay

'Yum-seng' session with cocktail. haha


the guys,

girls with zc's mum

trying to fit somemore into my belly. LOL.. a lot of leftovers..

Playing card games..

:)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:59 PM
+ + +




<< Home