Thursday, December 31, 2009
The last day of 2009

Needless to say, we went to Singapore Botanic Gardens. :D Nabilah, qin, char, ME, sh & jean.

funny lor. LOL! observe the fats accumulated in my arms.. :O Ok.. inclined pull ups, here I come! :D

& we've arrived!

swan swan!!!

& we set up out picnic mats..

All our shoes..

haha can see they love the lollipop I gave. :D

Pink for qin, blue for sh. :D

haha with my 'wand'! Trying to be as green as possible, I recycled whatever I could find & made this flower wand. :D The pink thing is the one for wrapping fruits, the green one is an old balloon stick & the brown thing is a shopping bag string.

Other than the black paper, the rest are recycled. The 'special' is from the Special K cereal box. rofl. The flowers are cut from a paper bag.

Char with hers. nice!

all the masks & wands!


Jon showing off his muscles. LOL




Jon can never kill me. HAHAHAHAHA! :P

woots! hahahaha!



see, my mask is 3D. It has fake eyelashes! :P


& I/WE LOVE Qin's mother's cooking! This is FABULOUS MAN! I so wanna learn cooking from her!

all the masks & wands. :D

I'm a greedy girl. hahaha!

Blowing bubbles..

*blows*

my expression when a bubble flies towards me..

I almost blew nabilah away!

look at that.. camwhorers.. all of them!

I get ppl to take photos of me. hehehe. =x Thanks char! :D



My fav. :D

Then after the picnic, we saw 2 dogs poop. Yes, we saw the whole process. hahaha! We also saw a wedding photo shoot. Hmm.. after the lovely whole thing, char left to meet her sec school friends & we walked & bused back to somerset 313. Mostly branded goods, was quite bored of the whole thing. haha. I didn't have much cash with me, the things were so expensive, I hadn't got the mood to window shop much. Nabilah went home first.. I stayed on. hehe.

Took neoprints with them too. hehe.



yup. :D Though it seems funny jon is in such girlish backgrounds. haha!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:45 AM
+ + +




<< Home