Thursday, November 19, 2009
Schoolwork Monster Attack!... D: Somebody SAVE ME!!!
YAY I got some pics to share! :D Some from me, some from others. :)
Nvm.. something funny for you guys first. :D
Everyone's busy. lols! same here.. crying... T_T
I'm such a boring person...
From 9/11 onwards till 13/11:

School School School School School School
School School School School School School
School School School School School School
School School School School School School
School School School School School School
+ track trainings in between.
& on friday, I gave Karen her b'day Pressie, after I makaned with the peeps. hehe. ^_^ hope you(Karen) like it. :D
Makaning at the Naked Fish Shoppe..









is this supposed to be unglam?

Saturday - 14/11
Went for Standard Chartered Volunteer's briefing @ 10.30am @ Republic Poly (freaking nice place). I can't possibly join as a competitor. =x I'm far too weak to run over 40km... :S
& I'm one of the Winner Spotters! :D Gonna put the lanyard on the 3rd placings for the Men & Women's 10km. :D = I'll get the honour of seeing all the winners! YAY! :D

the food~

Then I rushed all the way to Pasir Ris MRT to meet the NDP peeps. :D Namely, chee ann, keng yew, weichean, leonard, wei ren. By right wanna book a chalet la.. but you know.. I'm poor, so cannot afford the cost. =x So we decided to BBQ @ zhicong's place instead. hahas.
So we talked, catch up with each other's lives.. mostly holidaying. T_T All except poor me & weichean, struggling with sch work & projects. ROFL!
Then no pics taken la. Lazy to take also. haha! Nvm, next time force everyone into the neoprint machine. HAHAHA! =x
Then we spammed the ARCADE! Jeng! Something I love more than shopping. I think I'm becoming more like a guy these days. haha! We played some shooting games which I screamed and screamed. & Some basketball & the throwing of colourful balls at targets thing. Interesting seeing 5 ppl throwing crazily at mozzies trying to suck a person's blood. wahahahaha! Freakin fun! Again again! :D
Then with the coupons, we exchanged for drinks and a bubble thing. =x Ya childish I know. =x Bubbles mah.. can play with cousins. HAHA!


Then bo bian.. gotta go home. Thanks guys! I reaally enjoyed myself. :D Ps.. wore skirt so cannot go cycling. hehe. Next time we cycle! hahaha! Must tell me first la.
Sunday - 15/11
Book donation Drive @ 7.30am. All the way to Pasir Ris again...omg.. 1 hour journey leh.. T_T Paya Lebar circle line, build faster pls!
ok.. lazy to elaborate la.. Basically just standing there like a guard lor. Then when ppl ask questions, just try to help lor. HAHA. But quite ok la overall. Exhausting though. =x
Here are the pics!











the many piles of books they wanna give away..


<3
16/11 till 19/11:
School School School School School School
School School School School School School
School School School School School School
School School School School School School
School School School School School School
+ some pics taken during practicals..




testing out day 14...



with the lemon ray gave.. i only like the skin... ironically sweet. lols!

& today is Karen Ho Xian Xi's Birthday!!! :D
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to you~
Happy birthday to Karen~
Happy birthday to you~
:D
May all the luck be with you & best wishes for your 'A' levels!!! :D
okokokokokokok.....
& now. SCH WORK IS BUGGING ME!!! GAH.......
OH SOMEONE.. SAVE ME!!!
WOONCHING, just save yourself & get moving. MOVE!!! :D
Toodles~
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 9:52 PM
+ + +




<< Home