Monday, October 19, 2009
IVP 2009 - Day 2 - 18/10/09

yup, still wearing mozzie band from OBS. HAHA!

vest..

Kind of lazy to go so much into the details.. but I didn't do very well. hahas. Legs like jelly that day + strong competitors..
My best jump of the day... 4.36m.
the first jump was horrible.. lousy take off & flew straight into the sand..
the third jump was worst.. wrong stepping which ended up in a foul jump. T_T
Can't do much to salvage my jumps, didn't manage to get the top 8 position.. but nvm.. I won't be disheartened. I will do better next time!
So I watched 800m run & high jumps.
Go hui qin!


Go wanwen!
Run! :D
The guy's long jump..
marcus & hui wei.

I took videos for them but wun post it here. hahas. Unless I get their permission. :D
the on-going relay..


Jumpers!
me, huiwei, marcus.
Then the RESULTS!
5th for triple jump.. 
& 9th for long jump. T_T my gosh.. missed top 8 by 1 placing...
Nvm. So continued cheering the other runners on..

Go Philip!

spectator stand..
I think the 'O' level examiners can use this for the picture for english oral. LOL! Loads of action in here. :D
Go NYP ATHLETICS!!!
NP's..

Grace, wanwen..
Trophies, the big ones all for NUS. HAHA!
makan!
eh where's the food? O_O
wanwen in Grace's specs.
ya lor. like that lor..
ALL THE WAY NYP ATHLETICS!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:31 AM
+ + +




<< Home