JUMP!!! woonching pls jump!!!
Monday - 21/09 was a Public holiday. Selamat Hari Raya! :) Despite knowing there'll be a jam at the causeway, my family decided to head for M'sia. & Pulau Springs Resort for lunch! here's the chefs slicing the peking duck. :D

woohoo! Peking duck in pancakes!!!!!

eh my bro's fav sharkfin soup

woohooohoooo! FOOD!!!

I wished the peking duck skin was crispier though.

the duck meat which tasted like deer meat..

yup~ farewell pulau springs.. till we meet again. :D

& we got stuck at the causeway. lols. 5 hours there and back just for lunch. hahaha! How do I keep myself busy? Sleep lor. lols. Time flies when you sleep. hahaha! Tuesday - 22/09, Wednesday - 23/09 Basically was making some collagen jelly for my joints & my family's. hahas. Bought it at the food fair. I need to strengthen up my joints.. Long Jumping is a pretty 'high impact' sport. HAHA. Not forgetting.. the even harder Triple jump! omg.. & yes basically training on both days. My holiday's mostly between having a good rest & training. & of course socialising. hehe. All these 3 things that I'll be lacking during the school term. lols. I live a very high activity rate school life. D: Anyway, I took a look at the cca transcript again. *Gleams* HAHAHA! :D Thank you teachers and ccas! I love my ccas! :D
I must jump further! Get the techniques right! Thursday - 24/09 Woke up at a very noony timing again. Roars! hahaha.. must let my body rest.. I've been quite hard on my body lately. IVP coming la.. ahhh... But, not to the extent of injuries. hahas. Just normal aches. Then I had the urge of making french toast. So I did. Beat the eggs, added salt, sugar and pepper..

Sliced the bread and dipped them in the egg & *piak* onto the frying pan.

Flip! hehe a bit too brown. =x

woots.. loads of french toast for my mum, bro & I. :D None for papa cos it'll be rather soggy by the time he gets back. =x hahas. Next time. :D

woolala... experimented with rye bread too.. The round piece in the centre..

This is how I look like at home. lols.

YAY my bread! xD Oh yes.. with regards to the wasp nest..

The town council ppl finally came.. - Covered it with plastic bag
- Used a cloth
- Squashed the whole thing with a wasp inside. D:

eew.. But many thanks to that brave guy..
Sorry, I'm rather timid when it comes to insects that sting. =x
Especially when wasps have a more potent sting than bees. D: Oh yeah my blog songs. hahas. I decided it needed a change. I dunno why, I dun seem to get tired of the 'Nobody' song. lols. & the second song, I dunno why I like it. lols. The rest are disney songs which never fail to touch my heart even till now.. ZOom back into the childhood years~ Yuppie. My bro's 'O's are coming & my JC friend's promos & 'A's are coming. A lot of poly friends are working. lols. So I practice musical instruments. hahaha! Not that I dun wanna work.. most jobs require whole day type of things.. I can't afford it. Got training & some cca stuff. So = cannot! hahas. Jeng jeng jeng. Like that lor. :D Piano is another time consuming hobby. gosh.. play play play then eh?! Dinner time already. LOL! =x ok la.. nothin much to do online already.. roller coaster city is like BORING now.. gotta wait for the tour buses to arrive, than must book again... -__- SLOW. okie byebye then. :D
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:42 PM
+ + +
<< Home