Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Monday, September 14, 2009

Let's turn all the museums in Singapore UPSIDE DOWN!

Hello everybody! Yup its me again. :D


On Friday - 11/09/09

Charmaine, Qin, Shuhui, Vanessa & Jean (Johnson) went to Asian Civilisations Museum.

Charmaine's and my breakfast..
Photobucket

Me getting ready to give jean a bashing for being 1.5 hours late! D:
Photobucket

eew... O_O
Photobucket
Jean in a bid to snatch his phone back. Fear not, it was an optical illusion or else he wun be in a human form now.

Photobucket
still unable to get his phone back.

So we visited ACM..
Photobucket


Photobucket

& the pictures..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

the baggy jeans. ooh didn't know it was the 'in' thing in the past too!


Which Qin calls it 'pregnancy pants' AHAHAA
Photobucket


Photobucket

sitting on the magic carpet, waiting for it to fly~
Photobucket

haha the stickers we'll all get..
Photobucket

:D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm officially wedded to charmaine cheong si min~
Photobucket

or Qin ?!
Photobucket

Now for more action & drama~




Jeng jeng jeng!
Photobucket

dressing up
Photobucket


Photobucket

Hai-ya!
Photobucket

who dares fight me?!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

wearing pants..
Photobucket


Photobucket

there I go again.. ROFL... -__-
Photobucket

jeng jeng jeng, I'm getting married~
Photobucket

ok this looks kind of retarded...
Photobucket

the beng-sters (me & qin) the prettys (vanessa & sh) *ignoring jean*
Photobucket

Qin's reaction to jean's nonsense. LOL
Photobucket

drumming xD
Photobucket

learning how to do it indian-style. LOLs
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm standing on elephants~
Photobucket


Photobucket
*bang!* these interactive faces scare me to the maximum, so this is wad I do to them. =x
Photobucket

taking a short rest cos jean kept complaining he was breathless -__-...
Photobucket

I think i was ROFL again...
Photobucket

yay! resting. hehe
Photobucket

My dream room? lol!
Photobucket

where we can play crazily!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Dancing?
Photobucket

someone's preying on a sleeping lady. :O
Photobucket


Photobucket

Welcome to our house!
Photobucket

A model javanese lady. xD
Photobucket

hahaha nice? :D
Photobucket

an angry javanese man!
Photobucket


Photobucket

They are my friends. :D
Photobucket


Photobucket

LOL
Photobucket

Doing the common dance in bollywood films
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
Nice stairway :D
Photobucket
Interesting toilet symbol
Photobucket

That pervert actually went into the girls' toilet. D:
Get out of there pls!

Photobucket

& me ROFL at everyone's reactions..

Photobucket
Out for some ice cream!
Photobucket

& we went to watch a movie. But before that, we rested at the preview lounge. xD
Photobucket

*Yawns* Believe me or not I posed for this. LOL!
Photobucket

I'm a natural dozer dun you think? lols!
Photobucket

heh.. exposing my fat thighs -__-
Photobucket

anyone wants wine?
Photobucket

Stairway to heaven~ NAH fat hope seh.. Stairway to the preview lounge..
Photobucket
watched the Time traveller's wife. hmm.. 1/2 the show was abt french kissing and intimate scenes. LOLS! Not quite my type. :D The storyline was ok la, something new and quite well written. But if I were the wife I'll find it very tiring to have such a husband. lols!


Now lets take a look at the pics I took.. rather random actually..

While waiting for the jumpers to arrive..
Photobucket

& this is the track gathering, Saturday - 12/09/09 at Mr Punch! hahas. Eugene's workplace.

Nice ambience. :)
Photobucket
we were the early ones, raihanna, grace, me, wanwen.
Photobucket

Mathi, raihanna, grace, me, wanwen, meiyi, esther

Photobucket

The above 2 pics were taken from meiyi's blog. I didn't put the smiley face over her face. lols!
Photobucket
this is my table cloth. lols! nice mah. hahaha.

& presenting to you, the cheapest meal i could order. :D Pasta! $14.50. hehe. ps.. my budget quite tight la. :D But its nice. :D
Photobucket
& loads of cheese!

Photobucket
:D

then the rest came, not all the trackers though. hahas. I had a curfew so I left first together with wanwen, meiyi, grace and raihanna. hahas overall not bad la. :D

The very next day.. Sunday - 13/09/09..

After church we went IKEA!

Some interesting encounters..

Look below..
Photobucket
My mum thought this was 'a lappy for the BLIND'?!

Do look closely..

Photobucket
the keys are being forcefully yanked out... -__- kids these days.. nothing better to do...

Mum trying out new tables..

Photobucket

her demonstrating how I sit at home... -__- pity.. I do it at home. She does it in public. :O
Photobucket

Me trying to demonstrate the laws of physics.. Static attraction. My hair was attracted to a piece of desk plastic cover..
Photobucket

I stare at the computer screen..
Photobucket

The computer screen stares back at me..
Photobucket

A see-saw. LOLs. so obviously you can't play it alone. wahahaha!
Photobucket

My treasurer chest!
Photobucket

I like its design. hahaha!
Photobucket

stuffies! I dun really like them though..
Photobucket

see the lovely self-service ketchup station. hahas. You can squeeze your own mustard, ketchup or chilli sauce. :D
Photobucket

I did it on my hotdog. :)
Photobucket
smile!!!

You know.. after buying that 2m long study table.. we forgot to consider how we were gonna get it into the car.. This was the best method we could think of and do..
Photobucket
yeah.. I was under this plank of wood the whole journey home..

Photobucket
Here's a better view of it..

okays.. another update soon. ;D byebye for now!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:58 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ All things always happen with a reason. NEVER ASSUME!
+ Time to revive old interests. :D
+ Post Exams!
+ The Exam Period D:
+ Its a JOKE! xD
+ Orchids! xD
+ The week after the NDP~
+ NDP outing @ Sentosa 10/08/09
+ Ah Ching's NDP 2009 Journey in Chapter 6~ I will s...
+ NYP National Day Celebration?




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p