Friday, September 11, 2009
All things always happen with a reason. NEVER ASSUME!


hahas doesn't seem really me right? lols~

& the 2 love-birds thinking of building a nest on the tree in my balcony. lols

my bro playing the flute..

& jeng jeng jeng......

& I didn't really pose for this. hehes. Amateur still. :D I will practice more!

& my mum playing..

when will I be able to play all these notes without my fingers twisting up into a dead knot...

the diff between a grade 3(me) & grade 7, almost 8(mum) piano student. sighs..

lol taken my my bro. lols.. he can pursue in photography too. hahaha.

Now its brown..

Eh?!

lols, new piano..

my bro loves looking in the inside. lols..

ok that's abt it for the musical life at home. :D
then went back to sch for training..

I wonder if there's any fish left in that pond once the children goes in...

Charmaine on her second attempt prawing..

My first time :D

Charmaine's first prawn!


LOL at both prawns




& we extended our stay there cos 2 prawns just didn't seem satisfactory.. & the uncle really gave us a huge grace period.. lols!

After seeing all these I'd like to conclude.. smaller prawns still taste better than the huge ones.. BIG not = Nicer!
ok la.. tmr will be a better day, that's wad I believe in. :D
Cheers ppl! Its still the holidays~
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:54 AM
+ + +




<< Home