Saturday, August 08, 2009
Ah Ching's NDP 2009 Journey in Chapter 6~ I will survive! I did survive!

Before I begin, i'd like to thank NDPeeps for linking me up. xD

ooh I've moved. haha. Wonder how they classify it.. :/
& the 5 month long journey begins~
lol got to know about this NDP thing from Jiang Da, currently JDgorgor. haha, the first person I knew for this NDP. He sent emails to all NYAA members if I'm not wrong. :D
Then the trainings began..
We spend most of our Monday evenings practicing here.
7 to 10pm.

lol yeah.. no photographer that time.. so yup.. its the only pic i can provide.
We spend our Saturday afternoons practicing here..
2 to 5pm.
yup.. the only nice pic i have.. but there are videos..
enjoy!





NE show 1:

















































































NE show 2:






























hahaha. dunno if shiying has uploaded pics for this or not. hahas. Too many pics also. o.o













lol fake face superman!



while waiting to go out..

ooh the audience loves me! xD



MY MESSAGE!!!!! xD












A good reason why I credited him back is because of the english errors I spotted. LOL! Singapore & crocodile also spell wrongly.. tsk tsk.. lol! But I like the video. hahaha! thanks!
NDP 2009 ACTUAL DAY!!!
In the bus..


?!

Queueing up to repair costumes..




fixing helmet..
thank you keng yew for this. haha!













ice cream~
hehe..
fly terrapin fly~
the army vehicles~
FEEDING TIME!!!
spent $1 on fish food..














o.o?
HAHAHA!
rolling onto the grass..
?!
*clap clap*



jesslynn sleeping. haha.
Jeng jeng.. our KFC dinner xD


for vegeterians..
er.. forgot his name again..
weichean! the 3rd person I know in NDP. haha! & sparring partner. lols..
?!
Jesslynn! eh.. thanks for buying food for me when I'm lazy. lols!
Chor Hiang! Thanks for helping me carrying back the cardboard boxes. hahaha!
Wen Hui! Thanks for being there? lol!



Jeremy! Nice to meet you again M&D senior. lols! taking part in the same NDP twice. =D
middle: keng yew! thanks for that video and the photo! hahaha! xD

Zhicong! eh.. haha I will always remember the emoticons on the helmets. HAHA! xD



hi yah!

lol.. all lighted up. :D
Chee ann! Thanks for the b'day link and helping me in many many things possible. :D
Backstage...


wearing the boxes..
boxes on!











hahas got this from dewu wushu facebook. :) Thanks to whoever uploaded it. xD
this video was taken during preview. haha! =x
After the performance..


Out again for the finale!






















weichean's message..



cutting cake ceremony..




ppl became soo restless till they started throwing biscuits..


omg.. D:

when they hit you its painful! so I ran..

shiny stripes..




yeah take more pics with the costume before throwing it away. =x



wedding pose


big NDP family!








lol!

anthony's as busy as always..

cheese!


Table 2 peeps..


&

cola face.
yup.
& another by weiren. lols! so many! xD
I will remember NDP 2009 always.. I'll be BACK!
Thank you the various sponsors, Martial house, MY FRIENDS, the organisers, myself, the terrapin and many many more for this wonderful opportunity!
See you guys again this christmas eve! xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 4:04 PM
+ + +







<< Home