Tuesday, July 14, 2009
FREEDOM IS MINE
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
SAVE ME!!!
Its just another of those I dun care about anything days. Just let me be & I'll be fine. Provoke me & I'll snap back. Well.. in most cases I'll be okay by tmr.
With regards to the above pic, it is 100% natural. No photoshop no nothing. The immense power that the mighty sun gives me. Oh Lord, SAVE ME!
I've no idea how many sorrys I owe to people. I feel guilty, irresponsible, childish, and whatever that can describe my erectic behavior these days. I guess its stress-related.. Pure madness..
I believe I'll be able to deal with it in a while. Just let me pull away from my holiday mood and get used to reality.
Well woonching, just 1+ more month. ENDURE!
I will SURVIVE!
Watch us @NDP 2009 Previews..
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:18 AM
+ + +




<< Home