Sunday, June 14, 2009
The Start of the 2 week June 'Break'
ok. Sense any sarcasm in the title? lol..
let me post a bit about the Food Labs aka kitchen.
During project 2~
Our group was working on french fries (a good or bad thing). & I've made a new friend: Mr Tomato Ketchup! xD
on the last day of school..
someone wanting to be a lecturer. lol.
Daydreaming~
me, cc, fiza and nabilah
we're being shady. LOL!
and flexibility regained! & that jeans is a good pair, it didn't split. lol!
Us supposingly displaying some dance culture.. fiza - malay dance, me - chinese dance, nabilah - ballet, charmaine - indian dance LOL! Guess which 2 of us has dance background. hahaha! though it looks pretty obvious from above. :D
& some NDP wushu members got an interview with Mr Brown.
Credits: Photos from Charmaine C, Video from YouTube
& we decided to take some commemorative photos..
ok.. so, it was drizzling during fri's track training.. so my junior said "hairy rain" why? hairy rain = 毛毛雨. LOL!
Then yesterday was NDP practice @ Kranji camp. the whole day apparantly.. drained me like siao.. I was so tired that I could just lie on the pavement and sleep. hahaha. unglam behavior. But it was really fun and healthy. and got a little tanned due to the use of a little sunblock. :D 8.15am to 5+pm i was around there. haha.
& some NDP wushu members got an interview with Mr Brown.
I'm in there too. You can see me do wushu! xD ok la.. I'm amateur only. Dun laugh! lol! To aid you in looking for me, I'm in black and the longest part you see me would be from 4.13 to 4.24. & at the last part, you can see my face at the top left hand corner. HAHAHA!
Now leh.. I'm AAAA. AAAA means 'Ah ching's Arms Are Aching!' HAHAHA! See the difference an alphabet can make? Remove the 'h' from 'Ah Ching' and you get 'Aching'.
Tmr onwards for 5 consecutive days, I will be at World Leadership Conference with Charmaine, Ashsiqqin & shuhui. Formal office wear for 5 whole days straight.. omg.. my poor feet. Hang in there little toes! Sure gonna stink like crazy. lol! 8am to 10pm everyday.. ah.....
ok gotta enjoy a bit more of my hols and have dinner. toodles~
& enjoy the 'hols'!
Credits: Photos from Charmaine C, Video from YouTube
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:36 PM
+ + +




<< Home