Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yay! an update!

Hi, schedule has been packed back to back the past 2 weeks or so.. & finally I've decided to blog about the more 'interesting' happenings only. Shan't list out my schedule.. it'll just bore you to tears.

So.. I found this old photo of my Sec 4 english tuition class. Well, its of poor quality cos its being taken by my mum's phone camera. yeah. I forgot most of them already. =x

Photobucket
ok then it was this guys's b'day on 18th May.
Happy birthday to Raymond!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
& the b'day boy said "AK, Happy birthday to me! This cake is for you!"
Presenting to you.. all the ways of eating cake when you lack utensils.

1. Tearing out part of the cake box and use it like a serviette.
Photobucket

2. Using the cake knife.
Photobucket

3. The most innovative method.. using the Happy B'day sign as a fork/spoon.
Photobucket

ok next event with pictures.. 20th May. After a series of make up lessons... -__- GA together with community service club and Geo society members went to MARINA BARRAGE! xD

Photobucket


Photobucket

I love it there, great to destress! x)
Photobucket
Water Wally!

Photobucket
The Geo Council ppl were great! They prepared some refreshments for us! xD Thank you!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Lovely~
Photobucket
The GA excos! xD

Photobucket
more lovely scenary~
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

look at how deep it is..
Photobucket

In the museum? haha.
Photobucket
Guess wad this is? Ans is the 7th picture from here. =D

Photobucket
me~

Photobucket
shuhui & I

Photobucket
charmaine, ashsiqqin, me =D

Photobucket
The GREEN ambassadors~

Photobucket
can you spot us? we're on the ceiling =D

Photobucket

& the ans is revealed!
Photobucket
water bottles!
WOW WOW!
Photobucket
a very very beautiful place!

Photobucket
spot us in the mirrors?

Photobucket
glass bubbles! xD

Photobucket
us again :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

this is how they do the pumping..

Photobucket


Photobucket
lol.. crazy~

Photobucket
now its blue~

Photobucket
wad is this?

Photobucket
we're standing on a tv!

Photobucket
& if you thought that was all...
wrong!
There was a place where you can take photos and your face would appear on the cyber gallery!
& we all shieked and had fun like little kids.
Photobucket
charmaine smelling the tin cans~

Photobucket
hehe camwhore~

Photobucket
We pledge to keep Mother Earth Clean and GREEN!
& we had some orientation games..
Photobucket


ahhh.. forgot to mention.
The most special part.. we could make cyber postcards and send it to someone/yourself onthe spot!


Photobucket


Photobucket

ahh~ I'll be back there one day! xD

ok i forgot which day this was.. but its Human Bio & immunology Prac.

Photobucket
testing of the stuff the real patients are allergic to.

Photobucket
exercise!

& this expensive candy..
Photobucket
collagen~
& Just on the 23rd May, my family went to try out the new circle line.
Photobucket
We wore yellow!

Photobucket
Circle line ROCKS!

Photobucket
The artwork~

Photobucket
Marymount! YAY! how convenient now. =D

Photobucket
An interesting sight to see typical singaporeans frantically raising their hands high in the air as quickly as they can to answer questions and get a small prize, which would make them grin to themselves. lol..

Photobucket
another nice artwork.

Photobucket
at the back of the mrt~ its automated. =D

Photobucket

now at bishan~
Photobucket
nice seats xD

Photobucket
haha, this was used to identify those who signed up to get free rides.
oh yeah, I missed both track games day and wushu practice for 1 stupid reason.. look below.. D:

Photobucket
ya i know my calves are fat here. the abrasion I got on Fri night had blood flowing out of the plaster. D: eew..

Anyway.. on a lighter note~ I'm currently on a new quest to rush home every Saturday night to catch BOYS OVER FLOWERS! WOOHOO! xD

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Saturdays are really nice to look forward to now~ xD
oh yeah, an interesting note. I went gardening at the long jump pit last evening with my long jump juniors. =D Well, though there were only 2 of them helping, it was fun. lol. Can relieve stress. hahaha. Smacked the spade right into the weeds, chopping off their roots. =x well.. dun wanna get pricked by the mimosa while jumping mah. hehe.
ya. Life doesn't seem that great nowadays.. rather dreadful actually. All the neverending stressful projects.. Well.. I live day by day then. lol.
Ppl who were there for me when i was at my lowest, thank you all for being there. I guess you all know who you all are. :) Which of course includes my family and the Almighty God. =D
As the saying goes.. I will SURVIVE!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 10:14 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Man... Sigh... (copied & pasted from an email)
+ Stop being emo ah ching!
+ Approaching the Confusion of 20 May :/
+ This Week's Review (the one with vesak day & mothe...
+ ching needs to rant. Ignore this post if you can't...
+ The weather's getting warmer.. I'm getting colder..
+ a bit random + YEP
+ Club Crawl 2009!!!
+ Last week of sch & 1st & 2nd day of Year 2 Sem 2!
+ Berkelah Waterfalls Expedition [6-9th April 2009]




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p