Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Stop being emo ah ching!
Hmm.. haven't been in the right state of mind recently. Been much too busy to blog as well, cos I would rather sleep during my free time. Lost interest in plenty of stuff as well.
Screwed up plenty of stuff this days and I definitely feel uncomfortable about that. I apologise to any possible ppl involved and I might have offended. What I'm handling now seems too much for a 17 year old to do so. I totally forgot I'm still this age, an unofficial adult.
I think i don't even look 17. That explains why many are treating me like an adult.
Like a kid, I love the feeling of being pampered and as I grow older, I'll get lesser and lesser of these treatments. Well, gotta grow up someday, but i'm so not looking forward to that. Adult life is way way too complicated for me to tahan.
I HATE emoing. But I guess its a natural part of life, everyone does that once in a while. I daydream and stone like nobody's business, so if I'm not paying attention, pardon me.. I'm only alive when I'm doing physical activities. Other than that, you get a rock.
Thank God and the ppl I love for being there for me, i really appreciate that.
Wushu is just an interest that I wanted to fulfill, wanted to do so after I quit aikido but it kind of clashed with the other stuff I loved. Now I have the chance, I won't give it up, even though its only a mere 3 more months of enjoyment..
Alright, there you have it, me. The one that may offend, love and care for ppl. Will you accept me?
Will blog again when I get the full collection of pictures. :)
Cheers,
the dun want to be emo one. *=*
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 5:24 PM
+ + +




<< Home