Saturday, May 16, 2009
Approaching the Confusion of 20 May :/
Yup.. this is anger.. the angry toast. ok la. I'm not that angry. I'm more of frustrated. Like ya.. again.Well, this time.. its cos of the MAKE UP LESSONS!!!
I mean. I love the module schedule as it is. I get irritated whenever there's a change and it happens to clash with any other activity I have. It's human nature to feel so isn't it? Tell me if I'm wrong.
WHAT IN THE WORLD'S UP WITH 20TH MAY 2009???
There's 2 make up lessons. A practical & a lecture. I appreciate the fact that the teachers are making up a lesson for us.. BUT, Wednesdays are CCA DAYS!
grr..
Whatever already. I'm mentally & physically exhausted to rant more.
Cheers to the world, hope tmr will be a better day. :)
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:58 AM
+ + +




<< Home