Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Last week of sch & 1st & 2nd day of Year 2 Sem 2!

yes.. he's a funny papa, you know the Campus super star.. the starting song.. They were spinning windmills.. and so.. my papa did so too.. spinning the clothes thing for hanging socks. LOL!
ok now for what ah ching's been up to last week.
Monday - 13/04
Went school for NYAA club crawl preparations.

did this the night before I went for the camp. xD Nice nice??? =D Quite satisfied with this. xD My first contribution as a publicity member to NYAA. :)
yeah then did up the notice board.. with the design ashiqqin & I came up with as a sudden inspiration rushing out of our minds in the middle of the night. LOL. Yay! my new found inspiration giving partner! xD
After that I went for wushu practice. I dunno, i'm starting to enjoy wushu quite a lot. Find it quite cool? haha.
Tuesday - 14/04
more or less the same as Monday.. The sub comm did up the game cards and the ice cream stick souveniers. & printed the pics and the notice board. Being in publicity certainly isn't an easy task.. gotta come up with the design, then bring it to life. yeah. more or less like that. haha.
I'd really like to thank the NYAA sub comm members that came to help us publicity for NYAA Club Crawl Preparations.
1st day: Melissa, Leslie, Nas, Shiying, Yuen Leong
2nd day: Melissa, Leslie, Nas, Shiying, Yuen Leong, Zhi Yong, Shu hui, Sing Hui, shi hui, Cheryl, Hendarto, Diane.. who else did I miss? haha.
Really thank you all. :)
& so I passed yan sheng the YEP photos.. & rushed to meet pey lih to meet lili. Didn't join YEP ppl for night cycling. Cos.. parents dun allow. LOL!
Then at Botanic Gardens, Lili was teaching her students sign language. So I decided to learn some together with pey lih. We learnt A-Z! xD & a few others. hehehe. Yay! A new skill. xD I think sign language is cool too!
Then she brought us around..

roses..

taking pics of roses at night is so funny! lol.. the whole place was near pitch dark.. I just aimed the phone camera randomly and snapped a pic. LOL.
& there was a rubber exhibition.. & yes.. some pics are still with lili.. she hasn't sent us yet. LOL. nvm.. i have 1 pic.

=D
Wednesday - 15/04
The hanging boards. xD
My beloved ccas.

Track & field..

Green Ambassadors..

NYAA..
& wanwen, meiyi & I were starting on the athletics sandwich board for club crawl.


yup.
Then went for track training. & I think I forgot what I did already. =X
Thursday - 16/04
went school early to meet wanwen to continue on the track sandwich board, then helped out GA for the board making and souveniers making.. then put up NYAA notice board. An extremely shagging day..
So after we(GA) did so.. ashiqqin, charmaine & I rushed to Kovan there to send the banner for printing.

bought scone from gloria jones. $2! :o

look at that rose in her headband. I made that. =D
yeah, after sending the banner for printing at Botak something place.. charmaine & I went to vivo city to find the ppl who turned up for the class outing..
left jasmine, bixue, yiting and wanwen. lol. Murphy & nabilah left le. oops. =x Let me pray that the next class outing will be a success! so far.. our record has been unbroken.. less than 10 ppl turn up for class outings. =x
Friday - 17/04
went meet charmaine at amk and had lunch at Sumo house & sent the notes charmaine printed for photocopying. aww thanks girl! xD
then I left for school while charmaine went home.
Went to continue with the sandwich board which is now complete! xD
Then went track training.
Saturday - 18/04
the new cupboard came in the morning.. big sia. LOL. I'll take a pic soon.
Then afternoon have wushu!
& finally a pic there. not everyone though. hehehe.



yup.. oh yeah & I got a new gor gor (brother) xD
ok Sunday was mainly stuffing myself with good food and attending church as usual.
Monday - 20/04
1st day of school!
had a bit of lectures.. some intro.. I'm finally a module rep. lol. Food ingredients. xD Food!!! dunno.. food has become my favourite word. Despite the amount of eating during the hols.. so many said I'm slimmed down.. how depressing.. like my money spent on food wasted sia... :(
ok & so the clique decided to camwhore.

when ppl dun see each other for a long time.. they go a bit siao siao.. & My lovely cudgel, more affectionally known as 'the stick'.
Take formal photo..

Left to right: Siti Nurnabilah, Nur Hafizah, Raymond Yeo Eng Soon, Cheong Si Min Charmaine
LOL!
Then Candid!

Fiza : "Roar!"

ok the below pic does look silly..

yeah fishing in the school koi pond.. as if they're so stupid to get caught with a cudgel.. Taking this kind of photo is super paiseh. lol.

acting sexy.. apparently I'm horrible at it. LOL.

LOL. Cover your noses & run for shelter! We're gonna _art!!!

act cool.

scandalous! =X

?!


yeah than rushed to GA meeting at 3pm..

charmaine with her cocktail.
yeah.. 1 more lecture..
& off I headed to wushu! this time with shiying! hehehe.

had a big strawberry at home. xD Now should be processing in my tummy le.
Tuesday - 21/04
Club Crawl Preparation.
Went school early to help out with GA's booth. Then went for lesson. Then came back in afternoon for NYAA's booth. went for lesson again & back to NYAA's booth again till 8+pm..
The lovely NYAA booth after completion..

The lovely GA booth after completion..

Didn't manage to help out with the set up of athletics booth. =X ok.. juggling ccas is tough when the schedule clashes. But the booth is lovely too. xD
ok then ate Macs AGAIN! cos nothing else was open..
& i wanna thank the seniors for coming back to assist us. Really appreciate that. ^-^
Thanks Pei Jun for the encouraging words. :)

& yes, NYAA notice board & I. xD
Club Crawl tmr & tmr tmr! omg.. ah ching dun club crawl club crawl until get fever! :O
Jyjyjy!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:06 AM
+ + +




<< Home