Sunday, April 05, 2009
A fun day out! xD ~ Saturday
Saturday - 04/04
-I'm late for another gathering! Freak! I must stop this habit already. School term is commencing soon! Oh freak! Did I have to remind myself that?! *slaps forehead* boohoo..
-PO9 gathering! xD It's like 1 year plus now that we know each other. YJC PAE... and yay! I'm the only poly kid amongst them all. =D Proud to be one. xD
-It was Lizah's b'day! ok la.. her b'day was 2 days ago. hehe.
-I gave them the souveniers I bought in Cambodia. hehe.
-oh yeah.. those who turned up were: Sherry, Lizah, Xinyi, Dalvin & Zhan Peng &&& ME.
No idea why but the guys are generally camera shy. hahaha. Not like those in poly... LOL! =x-We met at J8. I was 1/2 hour late. Cos ah ching overslept and underestimated her packing bag time. Procastination is my No.1 arch enemy!
-Then we went KFC for breakfast.
-Then went arcade and played our heads off. ok la.. maybe only me. =x I played my hands off. hahaha. Kanna a blister from drums and a bruise on my middle finger joint. haha. I agree I'm pretty accident prone.
-My money was quite worth it there. haha! I spent $5 and it lasted pretty long and drained all my strength. haha.
- Played day-tona which I got last place yet again. ($1)
- Played percussion master and cos I won & no one else wanted to play.. I played abt 6 rounds in total. ($1)
- Tried out a new game which seemed really fun. & it was a BLAST! LOL! Extremely FUN FUN FUN! it is ($2) then you practically throw balls(small & light ones) at whatever you are supposed to throw at in the screen. oh it is freakin fun! hahaha! Let's go there another day to play. =D Enthu & crazy ppl like me would take many balls at 1 go and throw hard! HAHAHA! I'm still excited over it. xD
- What's that game called? Airhockey? nah.. doubt so.. aiyah whatever. haha. it cost ($1)
yup.. so that's $5. Pretty much worth it. =D
Then had lunch in Food Junction.. as I said before.. the ambience is very nice, but the food there is expensive and not nice. & even if nice.. its in very small portions. Xinyi was the best, she ordered and add-on soup for me & gave me her garlic bread as I wasn't eating. Aww.. thanks! xD
Then as i would be late if I took mrt.. They took a cab with me to Eunos mrt and even split the cost. :O They were going east coast btw. Aww man.. I'm super touched. & walked me to the nearest bus stop to Kampung Ubi CC. I'm extremely extremely touched! Miss the JC spirit.. Many regrets for not being able to go ECP with them..
BUT..
Wushu practice was fun as well! haha! I dunno I just like the moves and stuff.. feels great to be performing again. xD oh yes.. for those who dunno, I was a dancer since young. =D hehehe. I decided to train with ashiqqin as I wasn't that confindent with the moves yet and needed more coaching. haha. & yes.. finally. I'm back on track. xD
Before that actually supposed to meet up with Yvonne.. but I was meeting P09. aww.. ashiqqin & i ps-ed her. lol. So sorry. meet up with you some other time. :)
Also.. I found a deyi M&D senior! LOL. In wushu! lollol! Coincedences.. wushu is getting popular. hohoho.
No regrets joining NDP 09 even though I know I'm gonna be super busy balancing track, NDP, CCAs and studies. Well.. I'll be missing 2 full days of school anyway.. for club crawl. Its a good form of sacrifice. :) A sacrifice for somethings I love. 3 ccas club crawl I'll be helping out in. hehehe. Seems a lot eh.
I dun miss studying at all la hor. hahaha! I'm a normal person ok. No matter how much I love food science, I still dislike the mugging part. Do I even do so? =x ok.. I do.. last minute...
ok, time to go. toodles! xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 7:28 PM
+ + +




<< Home