Sunday, March 08, 2009
Saturday - 7/3 ... 4 days to YEP!
ok so. This morning I woke up at 7.30am.. realising with a shock that I had to be at Compasspoint control station at 8.15am! Freak! Since I was going to be late anyway, I quickly messaged the rest who were supposed to be coming, the updated timings, with some typos here and there. LOL. I kan chiong liao mah.. haha. Then ran to the bus stop! Waited a while then I boarded 163. Whoa.. then was smsing throughout the journey which was 40mins long! Wah.. felt so bus sick! Then we waited and waited till 10am! HAHAHA! *Sorry guys for the super duper last minute sms, cos I only received the sms of the confirmed timing in the morning. =x
Yeah then we took bus 163(again) to the place. & yeah, it was more or less doing spring cleaning for the place. haha. Pictures will be up once I receive them. hehe.
ok then delphine brought me to the 163 bus stop (thanks! xD) then i took a bus to Thomson plaza to meet my mum. =D I was sleeping the entire journey there, lol, FYI, I only do that in S'pore. hahaha!
Yeah, then I bought 2 quite not bad stuff. hehe. Prices as you know. Clothing I will never buy ex stuff. I dun really bother about the brands, as long as they are good. cos.. afterall, you're not gonna wear the same shirt 24/7 right? heh. This is my opinion. =D I'm just not a brand-seeker. hehe.
haha, actually wanted to take samples of these types of cloaks for charmaine. But this caught my eye.. after taking a silly random pic of it, my mum bought it for me. LOL! That bulgy thing in front of me is not a pot-belly, its my handphone pouch and all. hehe.
oh ya, charmaine, I know the type you want, haha, just didn't take a pic of it cos was rushing, heh, and its illegal to take photo like that. There are plenty there and the price range is about $49? haha. Not bad! Original price.. hmm.. $100+?Then I had this below for lunch. =D
ok it was raining(again). Luckily my papa fetched my mum & I home though we lived just 2 bus stop away. But the walking distance was quite long, heh. My mum told my papa that they had a strong(physically) daughter. LOL. Cos I grabbed the many bags of groceries and ran towards the car. While my mum only had to push back the trolley. lol! heh. ok la, might not be heavy for some, but, hey, I'm a frail one!
Then went home.. napped. lol. Freakin exhausted. haha.
Then went to have a BBQ dinner cum b'day celebration for my cousin sherry. xD She's one matured Primary 5 kid. It was a surprise b'day celebration. haha. So after we ate our fill with the BBQed food and sushi and jelly, a nice cake was presented to her. LOL. She was teary eyed. Aww..
Then went to have a BBQ dinner cum b'day celebration for my cousin sherry. xD She's one matured Primary 5 kid. It was a surprise b'day celebration. haha. So after we ate our fill with the BBQed food and sushi and jelly, a nice cake was presented to her. LOL. She was teary eyed. Aww..
The place..
yeah, the food. xDposted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 1:35 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




<< Home