Thursday, February 19, 2009
In the midst of Examination days...
YOYOYO!!! Been lazy to update due to sickening exams.. still wondering which sadist created them.. :/
ok 3 papers gone, 2 to go! the battle is 3/5 won or lost? HAHAHA. I'm not gonna care. Living everyday happily is more important then worrying. Don't you think? ^^V
Let's now look back to valentines' day night...
My papa gave my mummy a small bouquet of flowers. Aww..
hahaha. Valentines day was normal for me. Though I realised 1 thing. JC ppl celebrate it more than polyians. haha! Well, why do I say so? Cos I received many valentines' day messages from my JC friends, loads more as compared to those in poly. When.. as a matter or fact, I know more poly ppl than JC ppl. LMAO. haha! I guess they all have their private dates then. ^^I'm happy that this guy that I know.. Not saying who.. call him dp. haha. I was surprised that he wshed me valentines day via msn as we haven't been communicating for a year. The conversation started out with valentines wishes and he said "later you going out for date with bf?" I replied "Nah, no bf. " Then I asked him back, " you going out with gf later? " He said " nah, I have always been single" LOL! then we chatted a while and it came to a point where we were talking about our ccas. Then I told him I've got pretty busy ccas. Then he tried to guess the ccas. He said "your ccas must be dance dance dance dance dance!" LOL. Then I said nah. He said "But why? you have talent! Like that a bit wasted.." aww. First time I hear ppl say I have talent in dancing. I do love dance. Just that I didn't choose it as a cca in poly. I do have my reasons for doing so. 1 main reason is my papa. yeah. But well, it was a pleasant conversation and it really made my day. xD
so.. continuing the post..
Wednesday - 18/02
It was my mum's b'day!!!
my very nice papa bought her an icecream cake which came with dry ice. haha! Sweet!
wee! dryice! There's 1 prob.. dryice = solid carbondioxide... which = will cause the candle flame to go off. LOL.
The birthday Mummy! xD
I'm kind of the camera person for the day. hahaha!
papa, mummy, bro.Now,
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to MUMMY!
Happy birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! Make a wish! Make a wish!!! xD xD
BLOW!! hahaha I sound so childish. =x
Yay! Happy 48th birthday!
The cake was so rock solid that my father had to do the 'chopping'.I made my mum a note. xD
and a heart!
Then walked to amk central with charmaine. Seemed like we both had a craving for sumo house. =D
me, her. haha.

shushimo or something. haha. Our complimentary. Gyoza. xD

charmaine's haha.
Then we went shopping! HOHOHO. Speding money. =x and its only 3/5 through the exams. haha!
and a heart!Now.. today Thursday - 19/02
After the paper, I went to settle loads of payment. hahaha. For the track dinner, YEP...
Then walked to amk central with charmaine. Seemed like we both had a craving for sumo house. =D
me, her. haha.
shushimo or something. haha. Our complimentary. Gyoza. xD
charmaine's haha.
Then we went shopping! HOHOHO. Speding money. =x and its only 3/5 through the exams. haha!
& omg.. we look so tired! Even when drinking soya bean milk.

oh yes. all these pics today taken and edited by charmaine. =D and the shoe below? yeah both of us both the same design. xD

QUIZZES TIME----------------------------------------
Quiz 1: Urban Dictionary on wed.
Instructions
Go to www.urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the FIRST definition it gives you. I guarantee you're gonna find some pretty hilarious results.
1. Your name?
- Woon Ching
[lim woon ching isn't defined yet.] LOL! I knew my name was rare. =D
2. Age?
- 17
[17 is something you dont understand.
i am 17. you're not. i'll tell you when you're older. ]
3.One of your friends?
- charmaine
[In actual real terms, it means a "bountiful orchard".
All Charmaine's are wonderful.] aww, wad a sweet meaning. xD
4. What should you be doing?
-studying
[what you're avoiding right now ] HAHA! how true.
5. Favorite colour?
- White for now.
[loose leaf paper. also computer paper ] ??
6. Birthplace?
- singapore
[ A corrupted country run by kiasu chinese with small eyes (singaporean-chinese have small eyes because their so obsess with seing their penis and mom's vagina.
A maybe somewhat good country without its fucking asshole bitchy rules.
A country run by chinese who thinks their so great and pretends to be nice to you if you're really rich (singaporean-chinese are like that because they tend to be really aggresive in the market) and then dumps or ignores you if you're poor.
A country where discrimination is alot and racist is too
Bill Gates: hi fellow singaporean citizens
Singaporean-chinese: oh hello boss come come to my house i'll fetch you something to drink, let's look at that nice checkbook of yours come come please relax with me enjoy my house and make yourself at home.]
7. Month of your birthday?
- June
[The month in which the most awesome girls ever are born. June babies are sweet, caring, sexy, lovable and all around cuddly.
Cause June is just awesome that way... ]
8. Last person you talked to?
- papa
[Another name for a Grandpa.] ?!
9. One of your nicknames?
- ah ching
[ah ching isn't defined yet.] ROFL! Even my nickname is rare!
Quiz 2: 100 Truths on saturday..
001. Real name → Lim Woon Ching
002. Nickname(s)→ahching, Little Miss Random, Chingay..
004. Zodiac sign → Meh Meh. Year of the Goat.
005. Male or female → female
006. Elementary → Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School
007. Middle School → KCPPS? lols. What's the diff between elementary and middle school?
008. High School → Deyi Secondary School
010. Hair color → Dark Brown
011. Long or short → Eh considered long. Considering the many hours it takes to dry..
012. Loud or Quiet → Both? See my chinese name. 林汶静 lin wen jing. lin sounds like 'zero' and wenjing means quiet. So ppl who know me will know my surname, so they'll say I'm noisy. Ppl not so close might not know my surname. & I'm quiet around them. HAHAHA. Weird ching-logic.
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Phone
015. Health freak → I suppose so.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Neither. LOL. I'm a bad drinker and smoking?! NONO!
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → er..
018. Eat or Drink → Drink. Its faster and does not corrode your teeth, unless you're talking about those acidic ones..
019. Piercings →yup, 1 on each ear.
020. Tattoos → nope. Birth marks i have..
FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → Primary 6 1 week after PSLE
026. First crush → er... let me dig my memory. ok can i just say how many crushes I've had instead? I've had 4. A lot or quite little? LOL!
027. First pet → Quails.
030. First big birthday → I don't remember having a big birthday. I've had many small ones. =D
CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → air.
050. Drinking → Water vapour.
052. I'm about to → Go for dinner.
053. Listening to → myself typing.
054. Plans for today → Spend a nice night not thinking about the horrors of exams.
055. Waiting for → Exams to end! Oh why does it exist in the first place???
YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → Yes!
059. Want to get married? → Yes! by 25. =D
060. Careers in mind → eh.. housewife? HAHAHA. Nah, that'll be a waste of my parents money. Food scientist la. xD
068. Lips or eyes → eyes
070. Shorter or taller? → neither. lol.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → I'm greedy, I want both.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → nice arms. Then no need paiseh when you wave byebye! Stomach can use cloth to cover. HAHA!
074. Sensitive or loud → I wanna be LOUDER! I'm too sensitive now.
075. Hook-up or relationship → R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → hmm.. I'm hesitant now. So I shall be more of a trouble maker! Muahahahaha!
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → nope. Cos I wear y glasses all the time. =D for contacts I buy those 1 day type. haha!
081. Ran away from home →Nope.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense →Eek! Nope.
083. Killed somebody → Nope. But insects, oh yeah..
084. Broken someone's heart → Yeah..
087. Cried when someone died → yup. I'm way too sensitive.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → I have to. LOL. or no one will believe in me!
090. Miracles → Y-E-S
091. Love at first sight → haha yup. =D
092. Heaven → YES
093. Santa Claus → lol! If chimneys were bigger. HAHAHA.
094. Sex on the first date → NO! NO! NO!
095. Kiss on the first date →hmm.. I dunno.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → hmm..
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → I guess so?
099. Do you believe in God → YUP
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people → okie.
Quiz 3: woonching-ology on saturday..
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"
IF I TAGGED YOU, PLEASE PUT THIS UP ON YOUR PAGE AS A NOTE AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE!
***********FOOD-OLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
> Chocolate sauce! LOL. I dun eat salads =x
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
> hmm.... Crystal Jade I suppose.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
> Sweets! xD
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
> Cheese!!!!!! & more cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you like to put on your toast?
> sugar!!!!!!!!!!! xD
**********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many television sets are in your house?
> 3
what color of cell phone do you have?
> White
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
> right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
> Like hair? & dead skin cells, fingernails? & &...
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
> my mother. LOL!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
> Nope. I hope I never will be. =x
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
> NO!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
> Little Miss Random. =D
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
> I dun mind, just put some soya bean milk by my side. =D
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
> Currently uncountable, but I'm wearing only 1. =x The rest are growing mould in the rack.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
> LOL? Nope. I'm a law abiding citizen. =D
Last person you talked to?
> my papa.
Last person you hugged?
> my mummy.
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
> Spring!
Holiday?
> Those small islands around Singapore.
Day of the week?
> Friday!
Month?
> I dun like either. LOL!
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
> hmms.. I wonder..
Mood?
> Everything you can think of. I'm random, remember? hehe.
What are you listening to?
> Myself chewing gum.
Watching?
> the dust particles land on my nose.
Worrying about?
> Exams!! Oh man, which sadist on Earth created them???
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
> Out of my room.
What's the last movie you saw?
> Love Matters.
Do you smile often?
> Very. haha! See :)
QUESTIONS
1) Do you always answer your phone?
> Yes, as long as I see or feel it vibrating.
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
> From Singtel, informing me abt the benefits of topping up my sim card.
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
> I love the colour of my pupils. My eye balls are ok with them, so I'm ok!
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
> ? Sonic? wad's that?
5) Do you own a digital camera?
> Hmm.. its not necessarily mine. Its family property.
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
> Yup. 2 goldfishes. All in heaven. T.T
7) Favorite Christmas song?
> 12 days of Christmas. Cos its when my true love will arrive! "On the 1st day of christmas my true love came to me!!!! "
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
- I want to be a happy happy girl!
9) Can you do push ups?
> yup, 1 good one and a few lousy ones.
10) Can you do a chin up?
> Well, i could if my feet were touching the ground.
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
> hmm.. neither. I live day by day.
12) Do you have any saved texts?
> yup. I'll delete them all when sms box gets full.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
> nope. Never want to get into any. =x
14) Do you have an accent?
> Singaporean accent yes. I speak good singlish when I want to. =D
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
> LOL. When I'm sad, any song does the trick.
16) Plans tonight?
> Date Mr Cellbio.
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
> Oh yes. Didn't I say I was random?
18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
> Erms.. food food and more food?
19) Have you ever been given roses?
> Yup. By girl friends. Guys dun see the need to give me any. =x
20) Current worry?
> Exams!!!
21) Current hate right now?
> erms.. EXAMS!!!
22) Met someone who changed your life?
> Oh yes, plenty. ^^
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
> At Marina bay watching fireworks with NYAA ppl. =D
24) What song represents you?
> hmm my blog songs. =DGo hear for yourself. =D
25) Name three people who might complete this?
> 3 happy ones. =D
26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night
> Chatting on msn i think. Talking loads of nonsense.
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
> Oh great. I overslept again. Wad a pig.
oh yes. all these pics today taken and edited by charmaine. =D and the shoe below? yeah both of us both the same design. xD
and I did many quizzes on facebook. haha!
QUIZZES TIME----------------------------------------
Quiz 1: Urban Dictionary on wed.
Instructions
Go to www.urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the FIRST definition it gives you. I guarantee you're gonna find some pretty hilarious results.
1. Your name?
- Woon Ching
[lim woon ching isn't defined yet.] LOL! I knew my name was rare. =D
2. Age?
- 17
[17 is something you dont understand.
i am 17. you're not. i'll tell you when you're older. ]
3.One of your friends?
- charmaine
[In actual real terms, it means a "bountiful orchard".
All Charmaine's are wonderful.] aww, wad a sweet meaning. xD
4. What should you be doing?
-studying
[what you're avoiding right now ] HAHA! how true.
5. Favorite colour?
- White for now.
[loose leaf paper. also computer paper ] ??
6. Birthplace?
- singapore
[ A corrupted country run by kiasu chinese with small eyes (singaporean-chinese have small eyes because their so obsess with seing their penis and mom's vagina.
A maybe somewhat good country without its fucking asshole bitchy rules.
A country run by chinese who thinks their so great and pretends to be nice to you if you're really rich (singaporean-chinese are like that because they tend to be really aggresive in the market) and then dumps or ignores you if you're poor.
A country where discrimination is alot and racist is too
Bill Gates: hi fellow singaporean citizens
Singaporean-chinese: oh hello boss come come to my house i'll fetch you something to drink, let's look at that nice checkbook of yours come come please relax with me enjoy my house and make yourself at home.]
7. Month of your birthday?
- June
[The month in which the most awesome girls ever are born. June babies are sweet, caring, sexy, lovable and all around cuddly.
Cause June is just awesome that way... ]
8. Last person you talked to?
- papa
[Another name for a Grandpa.] ?!
9. One of your nicknames?
- ah ching
[ah ching isn't defined yet.] ROFL! Even my nickname is rare!
Quiz 2: 100 Truths on saturday..
001. Real name → Lim Woon Ching
002. Nickname(s)→ahching, Little Miss Random, Chingay..
004. Zodiac sign → Meh Meh. Year of the Goat.
005. Male or female → female
006. Elementary → Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School
007. Middle School → KCPPS? lols. What's the diff between elementary and middle school?
008. High School → Deyi Secondary School
010. Hair color → Dark Brown
011. Long or short → Eh considered long. Considering the many hours it takes to dry..
012. Loud or Quiet → Both? See my chinese name. 林汶静 lin wen jing. lin sounds like 'zero' and wenjing means quiet. So ppl who know me will know my surname, so they'll say I'm noisy. Ppl not so close might not know my surname. & I'm quiet around them. HAHAHA. Weird ching-logic.
013. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Phone
015. Health freak → I suppose so.
016. Drink or Smoke? → Neither. LOL. I'm a bad drinker and smoking?! NONO!
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → er..
018. Eat or Drink → Drink. Its faster and does not corrode your teeth, unless you're talking about those acidic ones..
019. Piercings →yup, 1 on each ear.
020. Tattoos → nope. Birth marks i have..
FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → Primary 6 1 week after PSLE
026. First crush → er... let me dig my memory. ok can i just say how many crushes I've had instead? I've had 4. A lot or quite little? LOL!
027. First pet → Quails.
030. First big birthday → I don't remember having a big birthday. I've had many small ones. =D
CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → air.
050. Drinking → Water vapour.
052. I'm about to → Go for dinner.
053. Listening to → myself typing.
054. Plans for today → Spend a nice night not thinking about the horrors of exams.
055. Waiting for → Exams to end! Oh why does it exist in the first place???
YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → Yes!
059. Want to get married? → Yes! by 25. =D
060. Careers in mind → eh.. housewife? HAHAHA. Nah, that'll be a waste of my parents money. Food scientist la. xD
068. Lips or eyes → eyes
070. Shorter or taller? → neither. lol.
072. Romantic or spontaneous → I'm greedy, I want both.
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → nice arms. Then no need paiseh when you wave byebye! Stomach can use cloth to cover. HAHA!
074. Sensitive or loud → I wanna be LOUDER! I'm too sensitive now.
075. Hook-up or relationship → R-E-L-A-T-I-O-N-S-H-I-P
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → hmm.. I'm hesitant now. So I shall be more of a trouble maker! Muahahahaha!
HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → nope. Cos I wear y glasses all the time. =D for contacts I buy those 1 day type. haha!
081. Ran away from home →Nope.
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense →Eek! Nope.
083. Killed somebody → Nope. But insects, oh yeah..
084. Broken someone's heart → Yeah..
087. Cried when someone died → yup. I'm way too sensitive.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → I have to. LOL. or no one will believe in me!
090. Miracles → Y-E-S
091. Love at first sight → haha yup. =D
092. Heaven → YES
093. Santa Claus → lol! If chimneys were bigger. HAHAHA.
094. Sex on the first date → NO! NO! NO!
095. Kiss on the first date →hmm.. I dunno.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → hmm..
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → I guess so?
099. Do you believe in God → YUP
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people → okie.
Quiz 3: woonching-ology on saturday..
Let others know a little more about yourself, re-post this as your name followed by "ology"
IF I TAGGED YOU, PLEASE PUT THIS UP ON YOUR PAGE AS A NOTE AND TAG SOME OTHER PEOPLE!
***********FOOD-OLOGY***************
What is your salad dressing of choice?
> Chocolate sauce! LOL. I dun eat salads =x
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
> hmm.... Crystal Jade I suppose.
What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it?
> Sweets! xD
What are your pizza toppings of choice?
> Cheese!!!!!! & more cheese!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you like to put on your toast?
> sugar!!!!!!!!!!! xD
**********TECHNOLOGY***************
How many television sets are in your house?
> 3
what color of cell phone do you have?
> White
***************BIOLOGY******************
Are you right-handed or left-handed?
> right
Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
> Like hair? & dead skin cells, fingernails? & &...
What is the last heavy item you lifted?
> my mother. LOL!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
> Nope. I hope I never will be. =x
************BULLCRAPOLOGY**************
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
> NO!
If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
> Little Miss Random. =D
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
> I dun mind, just put some soya bean milk by my side. =D
************DUMBOLOGY******************
How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
> Currently uncountable, but I'm wearing only 1. =x The rest are growing mould in the rack.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
> LOL? Nope. I'm a law abiding citizen. =D
Last person you talked to?
> my papa.
Last person you hugged?
> my mummy.
**************FAVORITOLOGY****************
Season?
> Spring!
Holiday?
> Those small islands around Singapore.
Day of the week?
> Friday!
Month?
> I dun like either. LOL!
***********CURRENTOLOGY*****************
Missing someone?
> hmms.. I wonder..
Mood?
> Everything you can think of. I'm random, remember? hehe.
What are you listening to?
> Myself chewing gum.
Watching?
> the dust particles land on my nose.
Worrying about?
> Exams!! Oh man, which sadist on Earth created them???
***************RANDOMOLOGY*****************
First place you went this morning?
> Out of my room.
What's the last movie you saw?
> Love Matters.
Do you smile often?
> Very. haha! See :)
QUESTIONS
1) Do you always answer your phone?
> Yes, as long as I see or feel it vibrating.
2) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
> From Singtel, informing me abt the benefits of topping up my sim card.
3) If you could change your eye color what would it be?
> I love the colour of my pupils. My eye balls are ok with them, so I'm ok!
4) What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
> ? Sonic? wad's that?
5) Do you own a digital camera?
> Hmm.. its not necessarily mine. Its family property.
6) Have you ever had a pet fish?
> Yup. 2 goldfishes. All in heaven. T.T
7) Favorite Christmas song?
> 12 days of Christmas. Cos its when my true love will arrive! "On the 1st day of christmas my true love came to me!!!! "
8) What's on your wish list for your birthday?
- I want to be a happy happy girl!
9) Can you do push ups?
> yup, 1 good one and a few lousy ones.
10) Can you do a chin up?
> Well, i could if my feet were touching the ground.
11) Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
> hmm.. neither. I live day by day.
12) Do you have any saved texts?
> yup. I'll delete them all when sms box gets full.
13) Ever been in a car wreck?
> nope. Never want to get into any. =x
14) Do you have an accent?
> Singaporean accent yes. I speak good singlish when I want to. =D
15) What is the last song to make you cry?
> LOL. When I'm sad, any song does the trick.
16) Plans tonight?
> Date Mr Cellbio.
17) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
> Oh yes. Didn't I say I was random?
18) Name 3 things you bought in the last week
> Erms.. food food and more food?
19) Have you ever been given roses?
> Yup. By girl friends. Guys dun see the need to give me any. =x
20) Current worry?
> Exams!!!
21) Current hate right now?
> erms.. EXAMS!!!
22) Met someone who changed your life?
> Oh yes, plenty. ^^
23) How did you bring in the New Year?
> At Marina bay watching fireworks with NYAA ppl. =D
24) What song represents you?
> hmm my blog songs. =D
25) Name three people who might complete this?
> 3 happy ones. =D
26) What were you doing at 12 AM last night
> Chatting on msn i think. Talking loads of nonsense.
27) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
> Oh great. I overslept again. Wad a pig.
hahaha.. a lot right? haha. All tagged by sandra. =D Its fun to do these types of quizzes. xD
ok bye~!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:38 PM
+ + +


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home