Wednesday, February 11, 2009
OMG.. I nearly fainted. 10/02
ok today was 1/2 1/2. What do I mean? Well it was fun yet painful.
I woke up late after receiving a call from ashsiqqin and rushed and ran to the bus stop. I didn't eat breakfast nor drink anything.. When I reached the bus stop.. I felt that I kind of cannot breathe properly and felt like fainting.. Then my eyes kind of like blank out a while. & I sat on the bus stop seat grabbing my legs. Its at times like this when you dun care about your image. Then I saw the bus, I struggled to get onto the bus.. I think the ppl on the bus might have thought I was a drunken.. Once I sat down I realised my whole face was dripping wet with perspiration. Argh horrible.. Then I napped at the window to gain back my composure. At that time I remember I couldn't hear a thing. omg.. super scary. Then I thought I was fine when I reached the bus stop. But when I was near the atrium, I suddenly couldn't take it and just sat down. Nearly fainted twice.. ppl see me think I 失恋(went out of love), cos of my pale face. LOL.
ok then bought H20. A major life saver. =D Then I rushed to the meeting with the future Green Ambassadors. Oh yeah, its a new cca. Headed by 5 of us. =D I'm not quite sure of my role la, cos i was late. haha. But I know we'll have to give a talk during orientation. omg... ah ching giving a talk?! ok but the team members are great. Ashsiqqin, Shaleender, Mohamed Marjuk Ali, and Shalini. haha. Apparantly, I'm the only member from SCL there and the youngest of the group too. heh. Well, I'll try my best to do my part to promote green movement within NYAA and NYP. =D It won't be that tough as I'm a pretty "Green" person myself. =D Reduce, reuse, recycle. xD
Then went to meet zys and oliver as they checked their cca record. Also in SA office. Then ate lunch and went to some IT block where there was free usage of computers, but need the password from IT students. heh.
Then went sumo house for dinner.
lol, they ate the same thing except me. LOL.then went arcade. Need to destress a bit. LOL.
then we went for a world tour.
Eygpt
USA
Japan
lol this year the sakuras decided to come out early.
lol this year the sakuras decided to come out early.
*POOF!!*
Dream's over!!! Back to reality.
We merely borrowed the neoprint background for easy photoshopping. haha! Well, all photoshopped by zhengyi. xD
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:06 AM
+ + +

.jpg)










<< Home