Monday, February 02, 2009
How she spent the other days of CNY..
I spent it like a slacker. LOL! Playing like nobody's business. Let's see..
Thursday - 29/01
I went school early once again to submit the report and waited.. I remember this was a VERY BAD DAY.
- I woke up late.
- I rushed out of the house to the bus stop. zy called and told me a bad news.
- Realised i forgot to bring my ezlink and admin card.. ran home again.
- then ran back again.
- rushed to sch.. almost 1/2 hour late...
- Was still quite sad abt the bad news.
then waited till lecture..
After lecture went track.. This training was loads of jumps. haha!
Friday - 30/01
Suppose to meet zys at YCK mrt at 11am, then i apparently overslept.. So changed to 11.30am at AMK mrt. Which gave me more time to cut bak gua. LOL. However, this bodoh ching was sitting at the bus stop and her bus just ran past right under her nose.. All that was left was a stunned face. ok la.. reached there like 12pm. haha! psps.
then waited.. for zy to change phone. then ate snow ice. Then walked around then went to NYP. zhiyong went for lesson, i helped zhengyi carry some light stuff for the CCG. Then went to see Daniel with oliver and zhengyi.. Then went SA office, to call ppl. Then i went to key in the NAPFA testers thing.
After everything there, we went to makan dinner at north canteen. Then went to North point cos zhiyong wanted to cut hair.. but then the salon not open.. so we or I decided to go arcade. & played drums. LOL!. The first timers below challenging each other. HAHA! I finally got a chance to thrash ppl. xD =x
zhengyi, zhiyong.Then we found shiying at yishun mrt than went on to yck mrt to collect oliver and cheryl. haha!
.jpg)
LOL.. unglamness in action.
Then walked..
Saturday - 31/01
wanwen, I.
i quite like this structure.Then my family fetched me to east coast park which was quite nearby. haha. To release that hermit crab which has been running round my balcony for 1 month already. It fed on soil if you were wondering. It practically climbed up into the christmas tree pot. haha!.
sweet snails.. that's what they're called. LOL!
He was made a guy but I dunno why ppl gave him dresses and ribbons... dots.. Since I'm not that rich.. as you can see, I just let him wear them lor.
practically everything you see here are free. all are gifts. HAHA. Including the bed. Tikogay loves to sleep. LOL!
wee!posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:42 PM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home