Sunday, January 18, 2009
Haha.. Remember Peranakan Culture =D
Alright, as promised, Presenting to you the random chinese in Nonya costume!
LOL! nice? Not nice dun say. haha. This costume isn't mine. It's my mum's. My grandma bought it for her. & its dark pink cos that colour suits my mum. It doesn't suit me as much as I'm more chao tar. She was worried I might not fit in as I'm more muscular than her. LOL! True enough.. my thighs are fattening due to track training. Muscular power they say. Not that I mind.. haha.. Just hope I can still wear my jeans and all cos it'll be a major waste of money if I have to buy an entire new wardrobe of them D: That will also = cannot wear my mum's office wear! double D:Ok.. now for the back view.
See the peace sign. :D And yes, heard from my mum, the costume isn't cheap.. its handmade.. that's why. Alright, back to school. Charmaine drew this on my cell bio book. Its supposed to be me but the drawing looks a lot nicer than the person it's supposed to be draw as.
.jpg)
But still, thanks charmaine xD. That's the best drawing anyone drew of me. xD
So cute! xD
Yeah. Track training on wed was a killer. Major killer. I nearly cried. LOL. Tiredness + stress + physical weakness nearly had me rolling down the stairs.. It was circuit training. I dunno how to explain this training thing but it was a horror. argh.. till now I still look like an old woman walking down the stairs.. not trying to mock them.. I think i walk even worse then some.. Then when I walk up the slope or go down it.. I'll start flying down.. unable to control my footsteps without feeling pain in my thighs. Gah.. Thursday was aches day. Whole body aching + needed to carry a lappy to school for presentation. gah. Heavy~ Friday was almost the same..
.jpg)
But still, thanks charmaine xD. That's the best drawing anyone drew of me. xD
So cute! xDYeah. Track training on wed was a killer. Major killer. I nearly cried. LOL. Tiredness + stress + physical weakness nearly had me rolling down the stairs.. It was circuit training. I dunno how to explain this training thing but it was a horror. argh.. till now I still look like an old woman walking down the stairs.. not trying to mock them.. I think i walk even worse then some.. Then when I walk up the slope or go down it.. I'll start flying down.. unable to control my footsteps without feeling pain in my thighs. Gah.. Thursday was aches day. Whole body aching + needed to carry a lappy to school for presentation. gah. Heavy~ Friday was almost the same..
NAPFA testing
ok. It was fun I guess. But I realise I had been doing things that are out of my comfort zone since the day I stepped into NYP. Tour guilding and NAPFA testing all required me to somewhat guide ppl, which meant giving instructions and interacting with them. I admit to being a not-so-sociarable person, for the fact that I'm shy. Very SHY. Seriously SHY. So if I dun really talk to you, its cos I'm shy, not cos I dun like you. Ok? But if you approach me and I still ignore you.. either I'm daydreaming/sleeping, or I dun like you. LOL! So I partnered a senior, who gave me many chances to give instructions to the testees and all, taught me what to say etc. :) She's nice. :) It was a challenge to me at first, raising my voice to speak to total strangers about instructions and demonstrated a bit. But I guess after some time i'll be more comfortable doing so, I hope. :)
yeah. this post is a bit disorganised.. rather unlike me. haha.. its more like my room. LOL! messy. argh! nevermind la.. hope you enjoy this post. :D
Take Care!!!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:30 AM
+ + +




<< Home