Saturday, December 27, 2008
My last holiday fri... sobs..
hihi, posted so much at one go. Whew.. now rushing stuff ah.. busy busy. Who ask me slack so much. :/ I still love you all. haha.
ok.. though it's past midnight and it should be Sat now.. I'd be talking about today. haha.
ok.
Today the only productive thing i did was to go track.
Before i forget.. the training.. today is drills day.
Drills..
- jog 800m (warm up)
- 3 X 30m..
-ankling
-high knee
-straight leg bounding - erm.. the names are funny..
-pawing (6 sets)
-ronnie forgot the name.. (3 sets each leg)
-'back to school' (6 sets)
-something like pushing off the ground with 1 leg but both legs off the ground at the same time. (6 sets)
-side jump or something.. (3 sets each leg)
-I forgot the name.. move sideways then 1 leg high knee across the other leg &... (3 sets each leg)
-Single leg bounding (3 sets each leg) - the crazy ones..
-bounding (6 sets)
-single leg hop (3 sets each leg)
-leftleftrightright (6 sets) - Sprints
-100m, 80m, 60m. (all with ronnie trying to catch up with me after I pass a certain mark) hmm.. put a white tiger there and i think I'll run like siao. - core muscle training
-200 crunches. the most i've ever done in 1 go..
yup that's all for training. Then for fun.. played frisbee with wanwen, grace & eugene. haha.
okie, that's all I'm gonna update. No pics today. hehe.
Gotta jy now. Wish me all the best! :D wish me. haha.
Toodles.. no more happy hols.. :'(
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:30 AM
+ + +




<< Home