Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Thursday, December 18, 2008

I think stress is getting to the better of me.. emoing *_*

Monday - 15/12

-went school for Peer marketing briefing.
-then shun bian went for Cambodia trip briefing. Now this trip sounds fun and meaningful. hehe. Hope most of us get to go together. :D It can serve as a bonding activity too!
-went to makan with jasmine, wanwen, charmaine & nabilah. Then we chatted loads.. & we all suddenly felt like reopening the class blog. lols.
-so we went to the library to create one. Some pics in charmaine's blog. ANyway.. for those who dunno about the blog.. it is http://foodscience0803.blogspot.com/. haha. Do visit yeah. Still under minor construction though. Will add more blog authors. :D (which is the rest of the class)
-then took a short nap in the library after most of them left.
-after which wanwen, meiyi & I went for track together.
-Training was tiring as usual.. jumped and jumped.. and ran upslope.. woah.. Can't believe i managed to complete it.. though I think I looked a total joke running uphill.. cos when gonna reach the top already I no more glycogen store. Then run even slower than walking. HEHEHE! I can sprint, but not for long.. must be due to my diet.. I can eat LOADS of carbohydrate but I can't seem to eat much protein.. just my body lor.. See protein will feel full.. but see carbohydrates will feel hungry.. I'm a weird one indeed..
-Ya lor..

Tuesday - 16/12

-received 5 phone calls & 5 smses from various ppl when I was still sleeping.. So obviously I didn't really pay much attention & went back to sleep after each distruption from my nice snooze. xD
-dunno is it because of my muscle aches or numerous distruptions.. I woke up only at 3pm! ahaha.. what a waste of more than 1/2 a day..
-SLACKED. Hols are meant for me to do so. hehe.
-settled some stuff. heh.

Wednesday - 17/12

-went to the market near my house to get my jasmine flowers.
-went to food lab @ NYP for project 1 at 9am+ (cos I was a bit late.. hehe)

Some pics to entertain. :D

my mo li huas. :D
Fragrant!!!

was hungry so ate hotcakes meal macdonalds breakfast.

hehe.

Our nabilah pounding the spices..

oohhh!!! My favourite yellow noodle!!!


Mee rebus! -Fiza's group



my group's red bean things. hehe.


was wearing the hair net for 6+ hours.. so decided to take a random pic. Nabilah said it looks like a jellyfish.



Fiza cooked scrambled egg for me. hehe. Nice! I only told her when to turn off the fire. She fried my egg with chopsticks! LOL!
Alright.. trial failed. haha. nvm.. try harder next time.
Tmr i going for 409 class outing.. supposed to be chalet but I can't stay over. heh. & after this thing also have my bro's band concert. Like the ticket below. @ TPJC! hehe.



k, nodding off liao.. dun wanna fall of the chair while nodding vigorously. BYE!!!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 2:30 AM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Post IVP track camp photos -- will add on more pho...
+ Q1 : The person who tagged you was?LAQ2 : Your rel...
+ Whoo hoo! NYPSU Christmas Party + Track Camp! <3
+ Quizzzz-- edited 2pm 12/12
+ An Extremely shagged ah ching is blogging again. W...
+ COMMON TESTS!!! AHHHHH!!!
+ Final Captains' ball match
+ Captains' ball fever!
+ oh pain.. go away..
+ life stinks




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p