Thursday, November 27, 2008
life stinks
Just another update.
Tuesday - 25/11
went to the place below.
went there to take a look for my proposal..
i realise my english is deteriorating. You only realise things like these when you're doing a proposal. sheesh.. now i prefer reports.
i went there with shihui & charmaine. Then we saw a children's playground there. o.o Any kids staying there? lols. Maybe the lecturer's kids. haha.The place was really quiet. serious.
Then played with web cam awhile in the school library.
making funny faces and all..


making funny faces and all..
Then was rushing proposals for the last few nights.. screw last minute work.. Had soo little sleep but still had to try and keep awake during lectures.. dozed off a great many times..
yeah..
yeah..
Well.. I do have something to say at this conjuncture. I'd like to apologise to some ppl. I'm pretty horrible and can say quite nasty things.. I dunno why, maybe its stress? Also I'm a natural straight-talker and I dun think before I say things most of the time. So if my words hurt anyone, I'm sincerely sorry. I'll try to be more sensitive to others in the future. & frankly speaking.. the only way to do so is to keep quiet. True enough, nothing goes wrong when you do that. Its just me.. So double personality? Yes, I admit, I do have that. The very 2 extremes. Most ppl cannot accept that I suppose. So my biggest flaw? I say things without thinking. I just hope you all can forgive me. I'll respect ppl more in the future. Starting now.
Wednesday - 26/11
Presentation day. hmm.. I dunno. I did my best. Glad that its over.
Wednesday - 26/11
Presentation day. hmm.. I dunno. I did my best. Glad that its over.
Then we had Captains' ball tournament. oh my.. I played for not more than 3 mins a guy knocked me down onto the floor. & I received the worst abrasion I've ever had in my life. Not only is it deep.. its on my right hand! gah..
*Gory content below*
..
..
..
..
(pics taken at home)

Yucky and painful.. that's what I call that.
But at that time, somehow I was numb to the pain.. even before the medic swiped alcohol over it.. I dunno why.. Then I still wanted to play somehow. So Mr Steward Tan scotch taped my plaster so it would stay. LOL. oh wad a joke. Then jasmine gave me another plaster to fully cover up the wound. So I played. lol. Thanks FS0803 for letting me play :D. So we went on the win 2 and lose 1. We won another one through a walk over. The team we were supposed to play with didn't turn up.
FS0802 did well too. We were all screaming for them.. ^^
So yeah, GOOD JOB TO ALL CAPTAINS' BALL PLAYERS!!! Although most of 0803 got injured someway or another. The ppl there quite rough today. I shall consider wearing lab gloves the next time I play.
Thanks all supporters who went there to support!
Then I went home as I couldn't possibly go aikido with this kind of hand condition.. I'll get killed.
& I slept all the way to 9pm where I had my dinner and watched little Nonya on tv. I dun think I can carry on watching this show.. Its a very nice show, I love the historical content and all, but I feel really emotional while watching the show.. I just have this sinking feeling in me almost to the extent of tearing.. Yes.. my condition is that bad.
Then more events at night made me feel wad a horrible person I am..
I needed to dress my wounds or they'll get inflammed. Well, almost. So I was looking for the oilments and all.. but to no avail.. so I asked my papa where i could find them. There weren't any at home.. so guess wad he did.. He went out to buy them.. not once. But twice.
The first time he went out to buy, he bought burnol. Then when he went home, he went around searching for dettol.. searched so long and cannot find.. So he went out again and bought it. Then he helped me cleanse my wounds and all.. & he finally bathed at 1am.. I feel so useless and such a burden.. more ppl will be leading easier lives without me..
Then I just felt like hugging my mum so I did so. Once I did that tears rolled down my cheeks.. Wad's wrong with me? Luckily the lights were'nt on at that time as she was about to sleep.. so she didn't see that. I dun want her to worry too..
So yeah. I'm being a bad girl here. When can the happy me come back again? I know it used to exist.. Now..
Still have to rush reports.. sian.
Woonching! Why are you so useless??
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 12:22 AM
+ + +

.jpg)

.jpg)



<< Home