Friday, November 14, 2008
Today was both bad & good. So = neutral.
This is what charmaine & i saw near the lockers at the business block. It just so happened that the initials 'WC' are same as mine - WoonChing. haha. Interesting huh? hahahahaha. Then at cell bio prac..
we had a chance to try out the centrifuge machine! haha.
oh yes, I didn't mention before, there're some ITE students on attachment to poly, so some of them had practical with us. :D They seem so shy. haha, like me. :O LOL.
Then we took pics with them. Pity i dunno their names.. the 2 in front. :) There're more in the class but not doing the same part of the prac as us. haha.
the centrifuged milk.
LOVE FOOD SCIENCE: watch this..
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=food+science&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=9&ct=title#
Then we took pics with them. Pity i dunno their names.. the 2 in front. :) There're more in the class but not doing the same part of the prac as us. haha.
the centrifuged milk.anyway, I saw the ITE students in cell bio lecture too. heh.
skipped track training again because of that pain in my foot. Its a baluku on the left side of my right foot. a pretty swollen and painful one. But its now getting better and I hope i'm fine for tmr's time trial. :/
Ya lor.. busy sia.. This Sat my family wants to take me to Desaru for a holiday.. cos I have a bro.. who's holiday is like now.. I'm the sacrifice.. really. Luckily its only a whole 24hour day.
skipped track training again because of that pain in my foot. Its a baluku on the left side of my right foot. a pretty swollen and painful one. But its now getting better and I hope i'm fine for tmr's time trial. :/
Ya lor.. busy sia.. This Sat my family wants to take me to Desaru for a holiday.. cos I have a bro.. who's holiday is like now.. I'm the sacrifice.. really. Luckily its only a whole 24hour day.
Got loads of stuff to do.. but so little time.. eek!!!!!!
LOVE FOOD SCIENCE: watch this..
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&q=food+science&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=9&ct=title#
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 3:02 AM
+ + +

.jpg)
.jpg)



<< Home