Tuesday, November 04, 2008
Life ZOOMs past..
Firstly.. here's some pics to start the post. :)
oh oh, they love me! =x
we're famous! :D
are they painting or removing me??
Charmaine look! We've got fans! ahahaha..
somehow or rather, shihui won the best photographer award(she took this photo), & the photo is now displayed in the museum! :Oahahaha.. this is what happens when ppl like me stumble upon photofunia. lols.
ok, to the post.
I haven't been updating for a few reasons..
I'm really busy & there's nothing much to talk about anyway. In addition, I can't remember what happens during lectures and tutorials.. so ya..
So we'll start with the physics e-prac. on Mon - 3/11
We had to install a software into our lappys. but i still dunno how to use it.. and apparantly, when one doesn't know how to use it, she'll start playing. lol.. making a ball roll around, fall to the ground.. and whatever.. Someone! Teach me how to use it pls! ..
okay.. then for track training..
ran & ran & ran.
okay.. then for track training..
ran & ran & ran.
After running? steps training with ronnie. TIRING. The whole thing ended at like 9pm and by the time i reached home, it was 10pm. -.-
But it was fun training. heh. So i had my dinner and dozed off a while while waiting for my father to finish his bath. & he saw me in a super unglam position. LOL. Shan't describe here. heh.
Then after washing up and stuff, i still had to force myself to do the project. oh well, that's my life, JUST DO IT. hehe, NIKE.
Then slept at 2+am.
Today - 4/11
Initially woke up at 7.45am, but had a leg cramp all of a sudden. & my leg cramp is different from a normal one.. my left calve muscle just got sucked inwards. So it is like flat to the touch. EEW. also very PAINful.. So I relaxed my leg and rested a bit more. Then I finally got up at 8am. & rushed about the house, washing up & making my breakfast & taking my supplements & ran out of the house to the bus stop. Guess what? i caught the 8.15am bus. LOL. Ain't I fast? hehe. Take only 15mins to wake up and reach the bus stop. Not bad eh. & the bus stop is not like just below my block.. So I was still on time for meeting them at 8.30am. whew..
Then had 4 hours of boring lectures. They weren't exactly boring, but they were so content-based and lenghty that you wouldn't consider them entertaining either.
Then had a break before biostats tutorial. Ate yaki udon. I love that. haha.
Then had some leftover time and i slept a bit at the tutorial room. Then still kept on dozing off during the tutorial.. At least I understood a bit of the lecture, so it wasn't too bad. But just felt so disrespectful to the teacher. oh gosh.. My conscience is too strong.. wonder what I'm talking about..
Ok, so seeing my haggard look, I went home after printing my stuff.. My printer's USB cable got prob sia.. sad. Gonna get myself a new one.
Went home to rest. And of course watch some tv. actually all were recorded shows. haha. my mum complained say I dun have time to watch. True also la. Skipped track today, cos tmr have captains' ball game and track. haha. I won't skip the captains' ball game again. Hopefully I'm in a good mood tmr. Cos I'm pretty violent when it comes to sports. =x.
Tmr also got presentation for project 1. wth.. today then teacher clarified say must include in a survey.. omg.. siao. So I was rushing through it as soon as I got hold of the news.
So I'd like to thank everyone who took part in my survey! xD I'm extremely thankful & grateful to you all! :D Thanks loads!
okie.. gotta put in the remaining stuff to the slides. bb!
posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:09 PM
+ + +




<< Home