Blog Home | http://flytha.spaces.live.com | http://www.facebook.com/lim.woonching

Photobucket

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We seriously need a class relay system..

Early this morning.. met up with charmaine. :) Then my father was hungry so we all ate at Tekka market.. wanton noodle.. he's a regular there. heh. So we all ate wanton noodle. hehe. Do visit this sugar cane stall above at Tekka Market. This kind old man sells great sugar cane juice. :D $1 per mug, regardless whether you want ice or not. & there's almost no debris in the juice.. nicely sieved somemore.. & the best part is that he does it right in front of you to show you that no water nor additional substances are added. :D So go.. visit this guy. XD

Then we had to rush back to school..
LOL..


Then had comm skills. There was some 'hoo-ha' regarding the venue of the tutorial.. Message that the tutorial venue had been changed was not sent to the whole class effectively.. I think a class relay system has to be implemented. We dun want wasting everyone's time going to the wrong venue.. & when ppl say pass this sms down, who are we supposed to know who had already received the sms? Something has to be done.

All right.. now to my favourite part..


END OF LESSONS! haha..


But there was something not so nice.. Shiro's quitting aikido & maybe nyp.. Where he's going? I dunno.. Come to think of it, aikido already has so few members.. now the numbers seem to be decreasing.. sad. Oh well, all the best to him. :)


So with nothing better to do.. & with such a long interval till aikido, charmaine & I rotted at the Library Cafe. oh yeah. We didn't exactly rot.. We ate.. & ate & ate.


sorry to spoil ppl's appetite if you happen to be eating at this instant. As I said.. glam-ness was never part of my life. =x Just wanna thank charmaine for her plaster for my blistered feet. :)



Yes.. ate loads of Kettle Chips! Ooh la la.. I'm in love with Honey Dijon..
& I had iced chocolate as well.
ah yes.. charmaine trying to take pics of me..
this potato chip is the same size as my cheek! heh.

Then after rotting well at the cafe, we lugged our bloated tummies to the MRT to take a train down to Orchard where we were to have our dinner.


Slept through all the way to Marina bay station and back up to orchard. lmao. Just wasting time only. heh.


so wasn't that hungry so just ate this agaar agar. heh.


After which came my main course.. TOM YAM SEAFOOD RAMEN!!!


I just can't get sick of it. -.- this addiction is similar to my papa's.. But his is of wanton mee. ahaha.. It's heredity! x)


Whoo hoo!!! All the white belts are now Orange belts!!! Though I'll miss being a white belt. The best part.. we're gonna wear the orange belts next week and charmaine still doesn't know how to tie the belt. LOL. cute sia.. XD


So now I'm home and blogging after printing some more notes.. I'll print the rest next time.. sian.



TAGGED -.-

this quiz is requested by shihui

1) the last person who tagged you is:
shihui

2) your relationship with him/her is:
We're good friends & course mates. :D



3) your impression on him/her is:

hmm.. what should I say?.. better not say anything bad or she'll scratch me with her long nails! oopsy.. I just did. =x RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!


4) the most memorable thing he/she had done for you:
She left a scar on me. kanna scratched. :o


5) the most memorable thing he/she said to u:
"Help me to draw" LOL

6) if he/she becomes your lover you will:
cry. I'm not lesssssssssssss..........................


7) if he/she becomes your lover,thing he/she has to be improve on will be:
She must turn into a male species, grow taller than me, learn to be gentleman, & stop scratching me. hehe..

8) if he/she becomes your enemy,the reason will be:
we both have explosive tempers?

9) the most desired thing you wanna do for him/she now is:
I wanna cut her nails shorter. :)

10) your overall impresssion on him/she is:
She's a girl. :) she wore a dress today. :D

11) how you think people around you feel about you:
I got double personality.. so I dunno. haha.. depends on who. :/

12) the character you love about yourself is:
Everything!!! Ahahahahaha

13) on the contrary,the character you hate about yourself is:
My horribly scary temper when I erupt..

14) the most ideal person you wanna be is:
Lim Woon Ching. My idol =x

15) pass this quiz to 6 people that you wish to know how they feel about you:
1)karen
2)loh jia xin

3)charmaine (lol.. ps.. make you do so many quizzes) heh.
4)vidya

5)wendy teo
6)shihui (I'm curious :P)

16) who is no.6(shihui) having a relationship with?
no one at the moment..

17) who is no.2(loh jia xin) studying about?
BCME


18) when was the last time you a chat with no.3(charmaine)?
Today. :D



19) does no.1(karen) have any siblings?

yup.

20) would u woo no.3(charmaine)?
hmm.. perhaps.. if I were a guy. :o pity I ain't one.. I'm a girl.


21) what is the surname of no.5(wendy teo)?

There.. its typed there already.. TEO. :D

22) what's the hobby of no.4(vidya)?

Taking photos, guitar, watching prison break.. am I right or not? lols.


23) where is no.2(loh jia xin) studying at?
NYJC


24) talk something casually about no.1(karen)?

she's a really busy person, loads of things waiting for her to do all the time. She loves Wentworth Miller loads.. She's nice to me, so I'm nice to her. I miss her and I wanna meet up again. & her memory is loads better than mine. :D


25) what colour does no.4(vidya) likes?

uh.. i dunno.. ahhhhh...

26) are no.1(karen) and 5(wendy teo) best friends?
Oh yes, & what a coincedence too. :D Cos I didn't look at the questions before putting their names in random order. :D Its a good sign! XD


27) how do you get to know no.2(loh jia xin)?

in sec 1. Same class. :)

28) does no.1(karen) have any pets?
oh no. haha.. in fact she's afraid of big animals. dogs.. cats.. etc.. hehe.


ooh, finally done with the quiz. whew.


oh yeah.. life's great. no? lols. tmr got long jump training. ooh.. where am I gonna get that 8 hours sleep when practical starts at 9am? o.0


nvm.. bye!!! Sweet dreams ppl!

posted by: Lim Woon Ching @ 11:17 PM


<< Home

+ + +

CHINGZ

Photobucket
Lim Woon Ching

flytha@hotmail.com

I love GOD.
I love my family.
I love my friends.
At a height of 163cM,
& weighing 46kG,
& came to this world on 26 06 1991.
I'm SportY , NOT Violent! :P.
I sLeeP till dawn,
I pLaY till dusk.
& Stoning around~
I'm lovin' em' All
That's coz...
I'm a GiRl.
And a Jumpy one too.. XD


& my parents say I ain't photogenic.


CCAs
NYAA
Track&Field - Jumper


No one is perfect; Thank God for everything I have now. :)







BACKTRACK

+ Responsibility is the key. *winks at somebody*
+ today is not good.. serious..
+ Jiayou NYP Athletes for IVP!!!
+ School Term start lo.. Year 1
+ MINDS carnival - WO+ the new element..
+ NYAA camp 2008! + MINDS preparation.
+ Happy Birthday Charmaine!!! :D
+ Timetable blues - Back to childhood ^-^
+ new cube - aikido grading - anticipation
+ My past.. the early sec 2 year..




JUMP WITH ME


IVP 2009



POL-ITE 2010 *PBs*





TALK






JUMP OUT

Ching's FRIENDSTER
Ching's MULTIPLY
Ching's Physics BLOG


Affiliations

Deyi Photographers
NDP 2009
NDPeeps BLOG
NDPeeps FACEBOOK
NEWater
New Creation Church
SKS BLOG


NYP

NYP
SCL Club BLOG
SCL NYP BLOG
Biochem BLOG Yr1sem2
Biochem FACEBOOK Yr1sem2
FS0803 =D
YEP Cambodia 09


CCAs

NYP athletics BLOG
NYP athletics FACEBOOK
NYP ISG Track & Field
NYP NAPFA
NYP NYAA
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
NYP NYAA Green Ambassadors
SCL dodgeball 09


Friends

Abigail
Amanda
Angelina
Ashsiqqin
Celeste
Charmaine c
Cheryl
Dalvin
Deng Hui Min
Doritty
Eng peng
Felicia
Fiona
Gayathri
Gene
Gerard
Huang Jia Xin
Hui Yun
Jasmine
Jia Yun
Jian Chao
Jiang wei
Julia Kwan
Karen
Kenny
Kiayi
Layho
Lim Xinyi
Ling Ying
Loh Jia Xin
Louis
Mandy
Meiyi
Melissa Choo
Murphy
My brother <3
Nabilah
Nurlizah
Nurul
Oliver
Patrick
Peijun
PK
Ren Zhi
Ruiying
Samantha
Sandra
Sherene
Shihui
Shuhui
Skandan
Stefanie
Suqin
Thawit
Vidya
Wanwen
Wanyin
Weichiang
Wei Leng
Weiqi
Weiren
William Chang
Winnie
xinyi
Yee Hua
Zhicong


Important websites

countdown clocks
GlitterGraphics
Imagechef
PhotoFunia
SG Runners
Transitlink S'pore
Youtube



NDP 2009





REVIEW HISTORY







MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Web Tracking




Credits

+ Blogger.com
+ Simple-Blogskins

© 2010. Love me or hate me. Doesn't matter. :p